The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5740
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Hiiiii! Hope everyone is doing good ^_^

Spoiler

Voted :biggrin:
Good luck! that's awesome! I'll try and vote everyday :biggrin:
how many votes are you aiming for/ do you need?
I have something to ask you please <3

Could click here : http://www.trophees-solidaires.fr/projets/les-sourires-de-trapaing , on the 5th star under the title ? (It will give a positive vote)

The purpose is to have as much votes as possible , to gain money to help for the project !! For those who do not speak french I explain :wink:

My group of friends will go to an orphanage in Cambodia this summer , it' sa volunteer project , they're going for one month to help etc etc. They are currently organizing differents events to gain money to give it to the orphanage ; and this is one of their idea. Differents society will give them money If they find enough votes ^_^

Also , you need to know that we can vote once per day ! So If you could add the link to your favorite list and remember to vote everyday I'd be SO GRATEFUL !!
I COUNT ON YOU !!!!! :heart: :heart:

@CleverSquirrel @Amellia123 @Matrix123 @SassKing13 @Indieboohoo1 @z33 @Boss_Rhythm @Ethereal World @Student403 @Hamoody @apronedsamurai @flyingpanda @Hydeman @the bear @Kyx @Warren95 @GeologyMaths @Impressive @JBLondon @Student1408 @alishba-rosex @ForestShadow @Andy98 @ByronicHero @mkap @shawtyb

all done <3
Original post by Ethereal World
I did it Are you raising money? I will donate

I'm not a part of thr group, so THEY are raising money, but not with an online system, but I appreciate it thanks anyway :heart:
Original post by ByronicHero
Done.

Original post by Student1408
No problem, done for you hun :smile:

Merci :heart:
Original post by z33
Voted :biggrin:
Good luck! that's awesome! I'll try and vote everyday :biggrin:
how many votes are you aiming for/ do you need?

You rock :heart:
There is no aim, just as much as possible ^_^ ! Because they are a few project groups, and it's like a battle between them, the group who will gain the most votes are gonna gain the money from the societies ! :3
Original post by CleverSquirrel
all done <3

Merciiiiii :biggrin: :heart: :love:
Done and good luck
There is no aim, just as much as possible ^_^ ! Because they are a few project groups, and it's like a battle between them, the group who will gain the most votes are gonna gain the money from the societies ! :3

Good luck to them all :smile:
Done :smile:
Original post by Student1408
Good luck to them all :smile:

Thank youuuuuu :hugs:

Original post by VictoriaPowlett
Done and good luck

Thanks, you're amazing :heart: !
Reply 5748

You rock :heart:

Ah alright well obvvvv this one's gonna win :lol:
Original post by z33
Ah alright well obvvvv this one's gonna win :lol:

I hope so \o/ hehehe :3

And btw there is a pic of my friends on the page if you wanna see them :biggrin: !
@Amellia123 remember those people you told me about who said that Simon wasn't hot? If you ever want to politely tell them you want to hit them in the face with a brick, then tell them this:

'one wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls. Repeatedly.'

I can 100% guarantee it will leave them stunned and confused :biggrin:
where do you keep finding pictures of me?! :lol: And i said no paparazzis last night!!!! hahaha
:rofl:

it looks cute
I have something to ask you please <3

Could click here : http://www.trophees-solidaires.fr/projets/les-sourires-de-trapaing , on the 5th star under the title ? (It will give a positive vote)

The purpose is to have as much votes as possible , to gain money to help for the project !! For those who do not speak french I explain :wink:

My group of friends will go to an orphanage in Cambodia this summer , it' sa volunteer project , they're going for one month to help etc etc. They are currently organizing differents events to gain money to give it to the orphanage ; and this is one of their idea. Differents society will give them money If they find enough votes ^_^

Also , you need to know that we can vote once per day ! So If you could add the link to your favorite list and remember to vote everyday I'd be SO GRATEFUL !!
I COUNT ON YOU !!!!! :heart: :heart:

@CleverSquirrel @Amellia123 @Matrix123 @SassKing13 @Indieboohoo1 @z33 @Boss_Rhythm @Ethereal World @Student403 @Hamoody @apronedsamurai @flyingpanda @Hydeman @the bear @Kyx @Warren95 @GeologyMaths @Impressive @JBLondon @Student1408 @alishba-rosex @ForestShadow @Andy98 @ByronicHero @mkap @shawtyb

Ill do it now!! :smile:

Done!!!! :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
@Amellia123 remember those people you told me about who said that Simon wasn't hot? If you ever want to politely tell them you want to hit them in the face with a brick, then tell them this:

'one wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls. Repeatedly.'

I can 100% guarantee it will leave them stunned and confused :biggrin:

Oh yes I remember them well.... :colonhash: unfortunately

Oh god Squirrel you genius!! Ahahaha :rofl: Ill use that next time it happens!
Original post by Amellia123
Ill do it now!! :smile:

Merciiiii :love:
Oh yes I remember them well.... :colonhash: unfortunately

Oh god Squirrel you genius!! Ahahaha :rofl: Ill use that next time it happens!

hahaha use it though, it's really fun to say too *hi five*
Merciiiii :love:

You're welcome!! :hugs:

hahaha use it though, it's really fun to say too *hi five*

Hahaha I actually will :rofl: That will show them! :tongue:

PS my phone battery has died - so if you would like to chat feel free to PM me instead :smile: :hugs:
You're welcome!! :hugs:

Hahaha I actually will :rofl: That will show them! :tongue:

PS my phone battery has died - so if you would like to chat feel free to PM me instead :smile: :hugs:

ahh okay cool, i've ran out of data :rofl: awesome!! will do :hugs:
ahh okay cool, i've ran out of data :rofl: awesome!! will do :hugs:

Haha aww no!!!! This is why Amellia is on payg (data is like 1p per MB) :tongue: :rofl: and okay! :hugs:

PS check interests in my profile section.... :rofl: I did it to make you laugh (hopefully) :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
Haha aww no!!!! This is why Amellia is on payg (data is like 1p per MB) :tongue: :rofl: and okay! :hugs:

PS check interests in my profile section.... :rofl: I did it to make you laugh (hopefully) :lol:

haha I'm on paygo too!!! I get 1gb a month or every time I top up, but I always use it all :lol:

awesome i'll check it out now :biggrin:

Latest