The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU nursing interview 2016

Scroll to see replies

I have rang up this morning, just thought id let people on here know they do the offers in terms of interview month. Since I was in march I haven't heard in comparison to people who may have had their interview in November x
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 221
Original post by katieemmaholland
I have rang up this morning, just thought id let people on here know they do the offers in terms of interview month. Since I was in march I haven't heard in comparison to people who may have had their interview in November x

Thanks for letting us know☺️ x

Posted from TSR Mobile
No problem :smile: hope we hear soon! x
Original post by katieemmaholland

Thanks for letting us know! Good luck. :smile:
Original post by ShanSmith
You're going to regret that offer haha. Just kidding! Thank you for your kind offer and I'm sure I'll be messaging you in due course. :smile:

Aha it's fine no worries X
Anyone heard anything yet?
Reply 226
Original post by meghanlouisexxx
Anyone heard anything yet?

No not yet I was hoping it would be today x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah me too:/ my interview was the 22nd. I'm feeling very anxious.
Reply 228
Yeah me too:/ my interview was the 22nd. I'm feeling very anxious.

Of January? Mine was the 21st January

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah!:smile:
Reply 230
Ohh cool☺️ well I hope we hear soon! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sianbx
Of January? Mine was the 21st January

Posted from TSR Mobile

Let me know if you hear anything!:smile:
Reply 232
Let me know if you hear anything!:smile:

I will☺️ same to you x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sianbx
I will☺️ same to you x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will do x
Reply 234
i had my interview last week and the lecturer told us the ucas deadline for unis to notify is easter and when you look on ucas website states 31st march so we should all hear back by then hopefully
Reply 235
Well after Thursday aren't universities off for 2 weeks because of Easter? So hopefully we should all know by Thursday because if uni's are off then admissions won't be open X

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had my interview last Thursday, anyone know roughly how long it has taken them to get back to previous interview groups? I can't stand the waiting! Is there anyone else on here who had their interview last Thursday at 12:30 cos you guys were all so lovely! Would love to know how you thought you got on! :smile: also, keep us updated if anyone hears anything! I feel like a lost puppy
I had my interview on the 22nd Jan and I still haven't heard anything.
Original post by Sianbx
Well after Thursday aren't universities off for 2 weeks because of Easter? So hopefully we should all know by Thursday because if uni's are off then admissions won't be open X

Posted from TSR Mobile

the students broke up on Friday just gone, so i'm guessing that admissions will stay open till Thursday.
Reply 239
the students broke up on Friday just gone, so i'm guessing that admissions will stay open till Thursday.

Ohh okay thank you☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest