The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone have an A/A* essay on 'cross-cultural studies of gender role' that I can have a look? Am struggling how to write this essay ! :/ PM me if you dont mind to sharing it to me. THANKS!!
Predictions are 10x harder this year...
Original post by nemanuel96
Predictions are 10x harder this year...

What predictions?
Original post by A-LJLB
What predictions?

Every year there are predictions as to what questions would be most likely to come up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Every year there are predictions as to what questions would be most likely to come up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, but none are out yet?
Original post by A-LJLB
Yes, but none are out yet?

No, but as there was an incident where papers had been stolen. Half of the schools took the original and the other half took the replacement paper which makes it harder for people to predict the questions for the next exam. E.g. AQA could be cheeky and use the same question from the original paper from last year on the next exam as only half had actually had been examed on it. Also AQA had this sequence on which exam question would come up next but I fear that that is now broken.
No, but as there was an incident where papers had been stolen. Half of the schools took the original and the other half took the replacement paper which makes it harder for people to predict the questions for the next exam. E.g. AQA could be cheeky and use the same question from the original paper from last year on the next exam as only half had actually had been examed on it. Also AQA had this sequence on which exam question would come up next but I fear that that is now broken.

Oh I see, you mean the process of predicting is hard, I thought you meant the predictions themselves haha. Yes I know about the papers being stolen, I followed it all last year, but that's only for PSYA4 and I quite like the questions they got last year!
Original post by A-LJLB
Oh I see, you mean the process of predicting is hard, I thought you meant the predictions themselves haha. Yes I know about the papers being stolen, I followed it all last year, but that's only for PSYA4 and I quite like the questions they got last year!

Lol I took the exam last year. I ended up with a B overall and took a gap year hoping to bump it up to an A. I can safely say no one liked the Media questions but research methods was a piece of cake.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would anyone be kind enough to share their media essays or essay plans? 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SSD07
AS: A
A2 prediction: A*

For unit 3 I'm doing: gender, intelligence, and perception

Unit 4: depression, addiction and research methods

anyone have any detailed and good notes for research methods??
s

There is a special TSR code for psychology revision courses in Windsor.
TSR50 which can be used malpcourse co uk

its on the main forum and lasts till the 30th I think
Original post by RodneyRaver
s

Where would you put the code in??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
s

what does that mean
Where would you put the code in??

Posted from TSR Mobile

our teacher did it for the those attending from our school but there should be a checkout section and I think it says coupon code, we got 50% off but my cousin and his mates paid full whack on one course but he has now booked himself onto two more at half price. At normal price its expensive but a lot of people have said how good the courses are and that it is worth it.
Original post by SSD07
what does that mean

Sorry buddy was just trying to help in my ass ended way. Simply psychology is a great website probably one of the best I have seen.

For me I KNOW notes are not enough so I want to attend revision days where possible so I can ask questions. I put that on your thing in case it may be of interest but it is only in Windsor and I guess if you live more than 30 miles out it might be a bit of a treck
Sorry buddy was just trying to help in my ass ended way. Simply psychology is a great website probably one of the best I have seen.

For me I KNOW notes are not enough so I want to attend revision days where possible so I can ask questions. I put that on your thing in case it may be of interest but it is only in Windsor and I guess if you live more than 30 miles out it might be a bit of a treck

Lol I've already secured a decent grade, I don't think travelling from London to Windsor for an A*/A is worth it imo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My bad, *North London

Posted from TSR Mobile
My bad, *North London

Posted from TSR Mobile

yer that is quite far, just revise more. You secured a decent grade? Did i miss something?
yer that is quite far, just revise more. You secured a decent grade? Did i miss something?

I've got a B overall for Psychology.
Original post by tiegan_hill
Unit 3: gender, relationships and aggression
Unit 4: schizophrenia, media psychology and research methods

anyone else doing these topics?

i am doing all those except for schizophrenia
i'm finding a2 so hard lmao im gonna fail

Latest

Trending

Trending