The Student Room Group

Me and my stressTDs

I have recently been diagnosed with chlamydia and this is starting to affect my revision, it's even more awkward since I am applying for medicine! Any tips for juggling a sex life, health and revision?????
Reply 1
Take your treatment, get on with your work and use a condom next time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
hmm? isn't it just a matter of a course of pills and you're clear? people who work in medicine get infections too! it's normal.

you just have to get on with it. it's one of those things :smile: nothing to feel awkward about.

use a condom. get tested regularly. even ask your partners when they last got checked, ask delicately.
You should write it in your Personal Statement, that you've had first had experiences with these diseases so are more qualified :yep:
How did u get chlamydia lool
Original post by Helenia
Take your treatment, get on with your work and use a condom next time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by chickenfoot
hmm? isn't it just a matter of a course of pills and you're clear? people who work in medicine get infections too! it's normal.

you just have to get on with it. it's one of those things :smile: nothing to feel awkward about.

use a condom. get tested regularly. even ask your partners when they last got checked, ask delicately.

Original post by somemightsay888
You should write it in your Personal Statement, that you've had first had experiences with these diseases so are more qualified :yep:

Original post by teenhorrorstory
How did u get chlamydia lool

.. Yeah, somebody hacked onto my account, sorry about that. Thanks for the nice replies though, haha!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
Lol, this made my day

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending