The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Anyone heard back from Nottingham uni for adult nursing? I've an offer from Leeds and was really impressed but Notts was good too any thoughts on either?
Original post by Niamac82
Anyone heard back from Nottingham uni for adult nursing? I've an offer from Leeds and was really impressed but Notts was good too any thoughts on either?

I'm firming Leeds for children's, I fell in love with the place!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tracijune
I'm firming Leeds for children's, I fell in love with the place!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree the city was really nice and the uni a great mix of old and new the union was awesome too I think I'll probably firm Leeds but Nottingham was impressive too just made me second guess my choice :smile:
Original post by Elinapun
Congrats!! Omg they told me the sept intake was full 😳 Are you gonna firm it? I kind of want to firm it but don't want to wait until March!

Don't blame you. I had the same with DMU but I don't want to wait till march aargh this whole process is driving me craaaazyyyy
It was for adult nursing! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Original post by CaitlinN15
I had my interview on the 27th and heard back on 2nd March. What branch was it for?
Original post by 2213buttercup
Anyone had an interview for nursing at Oxford Brookes yet? If so, how was it?? :smile:

No but I have one on the 8th of April!! :smile:
Anyone had an interview at Edinburgh Napier? What should I expect?
Original post by Wanejay
It was for adult nursing! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Ah mine was for mental health- only like 6 of us on the day 😂😂 I'm sure you'll hear soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody else with an offer from King's College?
Has anyone got an interview at Edinburgh Napier tomorrow?
Original post by mikalabe
Anybody else with an offer from King's College?

Me! For Adult Nursing (pgdip)
Original post by cazcar19
Me! For Adult Nursing (pgdip)

Congratulations - I have one for Children's Nursing. Will you be accepting? I have another 2 uni's still to get back to me, but I think King's is going to be my first choice anyway.
Congratulations - I have one for Children's Nursing. Will you be accepting? I have another 2 uni's still to get back to me, but I think King's is going to be my first choice anyway.

It's currently my firm choice with City as my insurance. City is unconditional though so I will definitely be going there if I don't meet my conditions at King's. What are your other uni choices?
Original post by cazcar19
It's currently my firm choice with City as my insurance. City is unconditional though so I will definitely be going there if I don't meet my conditions at King's. What are your other uni choices?

City also and London Southbank. Still going through the application process for the others, but King's is unconditional for me which is lovely!
City also and London Southbank. Still going through the application process for the others, but King's is unconditional for me which is lovely!

Awesome, congrats! :smile: I had to do a piece of work for King's as it's postgrad which they are still marking, once that's done then i'll get my unconditional :smile: Said they will take 4-6weeks, it's currently week 5 and i'm checking kingsapply way too often :P
Reply 3335
is there anyone starting Adult Nursing in Robert Gordon University in September 2016 ? :smile: I had a conditional offer last week from there..
Hi. Can you add me to the facebook group please? 😊 There should be a request there from me.
Original post by Bamber73
Anyone who has a nursing offer from Northumbria for September 2016 - I've set up a facebook page. Please join!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/935039333245854/
is anyone yet to hear from sheffield hallam? I applied in Novemeber last year, & rang up last month and got told I was on hold :frown:
Original post by NuttellaCrazy
is anyone yet to hear from sheffield hallam? I applied in Novemeber last year, & rang up last month and got told I was on hold :frown:

I was interviewed for joint nursing and social work degree at Sheff Hallam on 17.2.16 and was offered a place a couple of weeks ago. Really happy because it's my favourite uni. I was put on hold by Leicester DMU in January and they offered me a place yesterday. Good luck!!!
Original post by Nikki M.
I was interviewed for joint nursing and social work degree at Sheff Hallam on 17.2.16 and was offered a place a couple of weeks ago. Really happy because it's my favourite uni. I was put on hold by Leicester DMU in January and they offered me a place yesterday. Good luck!!!

Well done on both of your offers :biggrin: so is sheffield hallam your firm choice? & thank you :smile: I rang them up a few mins ago and they said I'll hear back at the end of the month so fingers crossed it's good news!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending