Original post by SassKing13
:lol:

I still can't seem to download your recording :/ So annoying :tongue:

Yes SassKing we need cover art!!!! :lol:
Haha owww..... hmmm I don't know what to do! :tongue:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Hiiiii! Hope everyone is doing good ^_^
I have something to ask you please <3

Could click here : http://www.trophees-solidaires.fr/projets/les-sourires-de-trapaing , on the 5th star under the title ? (It will give a positive vote)

The purpose is to have as much votes as possible , to gain money to help for the project !! For those who do not speak french I explain :wink:

My group of friends will go to an orphanage in Cambodia this summer , it' sa volunteer project , they're going for one month to help etc etc. They are currently organizing differents events to gain money to give it to the orphanage ; and this is one of their idea. Differents society will give them money If they find enough votes ^_^

Also , you need to know that we can vote once per day ! So If you could add the link to your favorite list and remember to vote everyday I'd be SO GRATEFUL !!
I COUNT ON YOU !!!!! :heart: :heart:

@CleverSquirrel @Amellia123 @Matrix123 @SassKing13 @Indieboohoo1 @z33 @Boss_Rhythm @Ethereal World @Student403 @Hamoody @apronedsamurai @flyingpanda @Hydeman @the bear @Kyx @Warren95 @GeologyMaths @Impressive @JBLondon @Student1408 @alishba-rosex @ForestShadow @Andy98 @ByronicHero @mkap @shawtyb

think iv done it :smile:
Original post by shawtyb
think iv done it :smile:

Thank youu :love:
Original post by Matrix123
Haha course we're best friends... :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

wait are we. i thought my best friend was @Kyx
Hiiiii ! How's everyone doin :hugs: ?
Hiiiii! Hope everyone is doing good ^_^
I have something to ask you please <3

Could click here : http://www.trophees-solidaires.fr/projets/les-sourires-de-trapaing , on the 5th star under the title ? (It will give a positive vote)

The purpose is to have as much votes as possible , to gain money to help for the project !! For those who do not speak french I explain :wink:

My group of friends will go to an orphanage in Cambodia this summer , it' sa volunteer project , they're going for one month to help etc etc. They are currently organizing differents events to gain money to give it to the orphanage ; and this is one of their idea. Differents society will give them money If they find enough votes ^_^

Also , you need to know that we can vote once per day ! So If you could add the link to your favorite list and remember to vote everyday I'd be SO GRATEFUL !!
I COUNT ON YOU !!!!! :heart: :heart:

@CleverSquirrel @Amellia123 @Matrix123 @SassKing13 @Indieboohoo1 @z33 @Boss_Rhythm @Ethereal World @Student403 @Hamoody @apronedsamurai @flyingpanda @Hydeman @the bear @Kyx @Warren95 @GeologyMaths @Impressive @JBLondon @Student1408 @alishba-rosex @ForestShadow @Andy98 @ByronicHero @mkap @shawtyb

yo why am i not tagged in it. how can i help. message
Original post by callum_20011
yo why am i not tagged in it. how can i help. message

I could not tag all TSR .. How can you help ? Just read LOL

french me no speak

Spoiler

Original post by callum_20011
french me no speak

Spoiler

Just read what I posted --" ..

Whatever I wont message ya

Haha well said Frenchie! :excited:
Original post by Amellia123
Haha well said Frenchie! :excited:

Haha :3

You made a Duran Duran Socieeeeetyyyyyy !!! I laughed :lol:

Spoiler

Haha :3

You made a Duran Duran Socieeeeetyyyyyy !!! I laughed :lol:

Spoiler

Yes I did! Thank you for joining! I shall post a new thread when it has been fully moderated :biggrin: :lol:
Yes I did! Thank you for joining! I shall post a new thread when it has been fully moderated :biggrin: :lol:

YW :cool: *hi five* I'll be waiting for it :cool:

What you up to :3 ?
YW :cool: *hi five* I'll be waiting for it :cool:

What you up to :3 ?

Haha it will basically be either a Simon appreciation thread or tribute to 80s music :rofl: Haha kewel :tongue:

Not much really - did all my work this morning and then went biking. I need to wash my hair at some point as there is a party tonight!
What have you been doing? :smile:
Haha it will basically be either a Simon appreciation thread or tribute to 80s music :rofl: Haha kewel :tongue:

Not much really - did all my work this morning and then went biking. I need to wash my hair at some point as there is a party tonight!
What have you been doing? :smile:

Perfect mwahahaha !

Biking is cool :biggrin: !! Aw a party ! You'll tell us everything after it :biggrin:
I did my chem work this morning, then I had my first Czech lesson :biggrin: ! I can make a sentence now :lol: the alphabet is a bit weird :P but we get used to it :3
Original post by smellmecuz
Idk ok I read your posts and I fell for you, HARD... and now all I can do is touch myself as I read what you write, if you smell me cuz :wink:

too much information hun ah
Original post by katy-grace
too much information hun ah

Indeed :lol:

How are you :h: ?
Indeed :lol:

How are you :h: ?

aha apart from mentally scarred im great thanks!! not much has happened for me wht about u?

Latest