The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2100
Original post by Rory_M_
Who else has firmed Keele?

Me:smile:
Original post by LJD-9
I'm in the same boat of 'borderline' applicants at Birmingham... kinda wish they'd just tell us:/

Its really annoying! I hope we will hear by the end of march because i want to put it down as my 2nd choice, as i have my top choice :/ want to sort accomodation etc.. Can i ask what grades you got at AS? I think my average results have made me boarderline
Original post by Emma2898
Anyone heard back from Huddersfield yet? Regarding offers or rejections. As I'm still waiting to hear back from my interview in January!

I was rejected 4 days after my interview, so you may be on the waiting list still :smile:
Original post by GeoKees
I was rejected 4 days after my interview, so you may be on the waiting list still :smile:

Oh I'm really sorry! And thanks for letting me know that gives me a bit more hope! So have you had any offers yet/ elsewhere?
Reply 2104
Does anyone know what the occupational health checks (in particular, KCL, but any) are like? Like what is likely to fail you?
Finally got my first offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gwendavies
Finally got my first offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! Where is it?
Original post by KatieBlogger
Congrats! Where is it?

Thank you! Keele :smile:
Finally received an offer from MMU! Over the moon!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone still waiting with no offers yet or just me ? :frown: my interviews are so late
Original post by Nikstar
Finally received an offer from MMU! Over the moon!!
Well done! Is that where you are going to firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed it is and put Huddersfield as my insurance but im a 'mature' student anyways so i wont have to worry. Hope you're getting along well with your application.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard back from Keele after 2nd March interviews? :smile:
Original post by Emma2898
Oh I'm really sorry! And thanks for letting me know that gives me a bit more hope! So have you had any offers yet/ elsewhere?

I've been given an offer for York St John which is where I really want to go so thrilled really, I didn't like the look of Huddersfield when I went actually haha! They did say though on my interview day that there will be 20 or so on a waiting list until they hear back from those who have offers with regards to their DBS and second referee, so you may still get in yet :smile:
Original post by Nikstar
Indeed it is and put Huddersfield as my insurance but im a 'mature' student anyways so i wont have to worry. Hope you're getting along well with your application.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooo! We could be class buddies! Ive firmed mmu and am also a mature student:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by slurry90
Ooo! We could be class buddies! Ive firmed mmu and am also a mature student:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi. I'm a mature student, well about to be, and I've just had an offer from MMU too!!!:smile::smile:
Original post by Jane1296
Hi. I'm a mature student, well about to be, and I've just had an offer from MMU too!!!:smile::smile:

Well done! :smile: :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks! You too!!
Heard from my last uni today- ended up with 3 Physio offers, 1 unconditional offer for an alternative course, and 1 rejection :smile: best of luck to everyone who still has interviews/is waiting for decisions; I hope you all get offers from your favourite places! X
Original post by HearMeRoar
Heard from my last uni today- ended up with 3 Physio offers, 1 unconditional offer for an alternative course, and 1 rejection :smile: best of luck to everyone who still has interviews/is waiting for decisions; I hope you all get offers from your favourite places! X

Well done! Where are your offers from? :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending