The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by katy-grace
aha apart from mentally scarred im great thanks!! not much has happened for me wht about u?

Why that :/ ?

Same :P right now I'm chilling haha as everyday after my coursework :P
What you up to :biggrin: ?
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Why that :/ ?

Same :P right now I'm chilling haha as everyday after my coursework :P
What you up to :biggrin: ?

mate from school showed me the video of a cute puppy getting eaten by a snake. it was horrible have u seen it? couldn't concentrate for the rest of my free period ah
what coursework u got?
Hiiiii! Hope everyone is doing good ^_^
I have something to ask you please <3

Could click here : http://www.trophees-solidaires.fr/projets/les-sourires-de-trapaing , on the 5th star under the title ? (It will give a positive vote)

The purpose is to have as much votes as possible , to gain money to help for the project !! For those who do not speak french I explain :wink:

My group of friends will go to an orphanage in Cambodia this summer , it' sa volunteer project , they're going for one month to help etc etc. They are currently organizing differents events to gain money to give it to the orphanage ; and this is one of their idea. Differents society will give them money If they find enough votes ^_^

Also , you need to know that we can vote once per day ! So If you could add the link to your favorite list and remember to vote everyday I'd be SO GRATEFUL !!
I COUNT ON YOU !!!!! :heart: :heart:

@CleverSquirrel @Amellia123 @Matrix123 @SassKing13 @Indieboohoo1 @z33 @Boss_Rhythm @Ethereal World @Student403 @Hamoody @apronedsamurai @flyingpanda @Hydeman @the bear @Kyx @Warren95 @GeologyMaths @Impressive @JBLondon @Student1408 @alishba-rosex @ForestShadow @Andy98 @ByronicHero @mkap @shawtyb

Thats cool! how do we vote?
mate from school showed me the video of a cute puppy getting eaten by a snake. it was horrible have u seen it? couldn't concentrate for the rest of my free period ah
what coursework u got?

Omg .. I did not and I don't want to :O poor doggy :cry2: :cry2:

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Thats cool! how do we vote?

Click on the 5th star under the title !

Today it was chemistery, and my first lesson of Czech !
Omg .. I did not and I don't want to :O poor doggy :cry2: :cry2:

it was awful.

Click on the 5th star under the title !

Today it was chemistery, and my first lesson of Czech !

oh !!and i voted on the website have no idea what i was voting for though as it was all in french?
oh !!and i voted on the website have no idea what i was voting for though as it was all in french?

Thaaaank youuuuu :heart:
I explain , my friends have a volunteering project, they planned to go to Cambodia this summer in a orphanage, to help etc
They have to raise money for it, and if they have as many vote as possible, some societies will give them money for the orphanage :biggrin: !!
Thaaaank youuuuu :heart:
I explain , my friends have a volunteering project, they planned to go to Cambodia this summer in a orphanage, to help etc
They have to raise money for it, and if they have as many vote as possible, some societies will give them money for the orphanage :biggrin: !!

ooohhh right that`s seriously cool!!! hope they get enough votes that`s like legit a one in a life time opportunity
ooohhh right that`s seriously cool!!! hope they get enough votes that`s like legit a one in a life time opportunity

They'll go whatever happens because they have already raised money for the children, but of course it would be great if they could gain more :3
I hope they will, it'll help a lot of kids :heart:

Awwww and you know you are too :wink: :jumphug:
Original post by Kyx
@Matrix

The 2012 one I would say is best

But the Alonso one might have just eclipsed that!

Cool, haha yeah I agree!:yep:
Original post by Andy98
It's the biggest crash I've seen

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mhmmm
Original post by Amellia123
:rofl: Haha thanks Matrix :wink: I see what you mean, it does tend to slip in and out of Northernness for some words! :tongue:

You're welcome :biggrin: Haha yeah :tongue:
Hiiiii! Hope everyone is doing good ^_^
I have something to ask you please <3

Could click here : http://www.trophees-solidaires.fr/projets/les-sourires-de-trapaing , on the 5th star under the title ? (It will give a positive vote)

The purpose is to have as much votes as possible , to gain money to help for the project !! For those who do not speak french I explain :wink:

My group of friends will go to an orphanage in Cambodia this summer , it' sa volunteer project , they're going for one month to help etc etc. They are currently organizing differents events to gain money to give it to the orphanage ; and this is one of their idea. Differents society will give them money If they find enough votes ^_^

Also , you need to know that we can vote once per day ! So If you could add the link to your favorite list and remember to vote everyday I'd be SO GRATEFUL !!
I COUNT ON YOU !!!!! :heart: :heart:

@CleverSquirrel @Amellia123 @Matrix123 @SassKing13 @Indieboohoo1 @z33 @Boss_Rhythm @Ethereal World @Student403 @Hamoody @apronedsamurai @flyingpanda @Hydeman @the bear @Kyx @Warren95 @GeologyMaths @Impressive @JBLondon @Student1408 @alishba-rosex @ForestShadow @Andy98 @ByronicHero @mkap @shawtyb

I'm fine thanks. How are you?
I'll do it now, and I'll try to remember to vote everyday too. :smile: When do we stop voting?
Original post by Kyx
I voted on the 5th star :smile:

Also, my new website: http://logical.jigsy.com/

Oooh cool, I'll check this out in a moment :wink:
Original post by callum_20011
wait are we. i thought my best friend was @Kyx

B...b...but... :cry:
:rofl:
It's alright, I understand if you wanna stick with Kyx :tongue:
Original post by Amellia123
Yes I did! Thank you for joining! I shall post a new thread when it has been fully moderated :biggrin: :lol:

Wow! Please let me know when it's ready! :excited: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Awwww and you know you are too :wink: :jumphug:

Mhmmm

Nooo :colondollar: :jumphug:
Original post by Andy98
:noway: :kiss2:

Awww
:yep: :kiss2:
As in yes way!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awww
:yep: :kiss2:
As in yes way!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:no: :no: :no: :kiss2:
Original post by Andy98
:no: :no: :no: :kiss2:

:yep::yep::yep: :kiss2:

(Have you seen my message in the other place?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
:yep::yep::yep: :kiss2:

(Have you seen my message in the other place?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

:no::no::no::no::no::kiss2:

(Yes, and responded)
Original post by Andy98
:no::no::no::no::no::kiss2:

(Yes, and responded)

:yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep: :kiss2:

(Thanks!:hugs:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
@Matrix123 I'm fine too thanks :3
Thank youuuuuuu :heart: I don't even know when we stop actually :lol: I'll ask my friend and I'll told you ^_^

Stop distracting me :tongue:
Original post by Andy98
Stop distracting me :tongue:

Sorry:colondollar: talking to you is basically all I do... are you doing computing? I'll leave you to get on with that:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest