The Student Room Group

Why has this video got so many likes?

It is racist... 9 million views and 12 likes to every dislike. Why? Duplicate accounts or something?

[video="youtube;44vzMNG2fZc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc&app=desktop[/video]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Probably. A lot of people have this severe mental illness where they can't judge someone on an individual level so they judge them for their race which is just as stupid and pointing out their finger lengths or how big their nipples are.

This type of thinking is usually because of failed parenting.
BIG BOOTY BITCHES BIG BIG BOOTY BITCHES
i got
BIG BOOTY BITCHES
Reply 3
Original post by jimmyjang
Probably. A lot of people have this severe mental illness where they can't judge someone on an individual level so they judge them for their race which is just as stupid and pointing out their finger lengths or how big their nipples are.

This type of thinking is usually because of failed parenting.

Ikr, the right wing are so stupid and ignorant, it hurts

They shouldn't be allowed to vote tbh - then we wouldn't have to worry about fascists like Trump
Reply 4
Original post by alkaline.
BIG BOOTY BITCHES BIG BIG BOOTY BITCHES
i got
BIG BOOTY BITCHES

What has that got to do with my question? Is the far right really this popular, or are they paying YouTube to fake likes and views?
Reply 5
Because this video is a work of art. 9/10 of the apparent 'refugees' are purely economic migrants, I have no sympathy with any of them bar the genuine Syrian refugees.
Original post by Anonymous

They shouldn't be allowed to vote tbh - then we wouldn't have to worry about fascists like Trump

Good job on making me not taking you seriously after mentioning the right winged.
Reply 7
Original post by Merfie
Because this video is a work of art. 9/10 of the apparent 'refugees' are purely economic migrants, I have no sympathy with any of them bar the genuine Syrian refugees.

Have you got statistics to back that up? And how do you define economic migrant? Many send money to their families who would otherwise starve

Original post by Vikingninja
Good job on making me not taking you seriously after mentioning the right winged.

Right wingers have smaller brains... its scientifically proven by YOUR OWN Daily Mail! (the irony!)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1342239/Brain-study-reveals-right-wing-conservatives-larger-primitive-amygdala.html
Have you got statistics to back that up? And how do you define economic migrant? Many send money to their families who would otherwise starve

Right wingers have smaller brains... its scientifically proven by YOUR OWN Daily Mail! (the irony!)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1342239/Brain-study-reveals-right-wing-conservatives-larger-primitive-amygdala.html

Firstly good job on stereotyping all right winged people to reading that ****.
Secondly it does not say anything about right winged people's brains being smaller. It says that for either left or right wing one of two parts of the brain is larger
Thirdly good job as well on saying that the daily mail is proving something that it did not carry out, shows you're intelligent.
lmaooo that gyal at the beginning needs a strepsil
Firstly good job on stereotyping all right winged people to reading that ****.
Secondly it does not say anything about right winged people's brains being smaller. It says that for either left or right wing one of two parts of the brain is larger
Thirdly good job as well on saying that the daily mail is proving something that it did not carry out, shows you're intelligent.

Okay, right wingers have primitive brains, which the daily mail reported on. happy?
the likes etc I think cause people are shocked by the video footage and what the videos shows "muslim" and non-westerners doing, tbh it's even scared me....is this sh*t real omg
Okay, right wingers have primitive brains, which the daily mail reported on. happy?

And explain as to how having a part of the brain which is primitive being larger makes right wingers actually more primitive than others and less intelligent when that part doesn't affect intelligence.
Original post by alkaline.
the likes etc I think cause people are shocked by the video footage and what the videos shows "muslim" and non-westerners doing, tbh it's even scared me....is this sh*t real omg

Its probably fake

And explain as to how having a part of the brain which is primitive being larger makes right wingers actually more primitive than others and less intelligent when that part doesn't affect intelligence.

If the primitive part of the brain is larger, what does that suggest to you about how evolved their brains are...?
Its probably fake

If the primitive part of the brain is larger, what does that suggest to you about how evolved their brains are...?

That didn't answer anything in my question. I'll dumb it down for you: explain how a primitive part of the brain which controls emotion and not intelligence makes right wingers less intelligent.
(edited 8 years ago)

Wouldn't taking their votes away make you the fascist?
That didn't answer anything in my question. I'll dumb it down for you: explain how a primitive part of the brain which controls emotion and not intelligence makes right wingers less intelligent.

It implies their brains are more primitive, which implies their brains are less evolved, which implies their brains are less intelligent. I don't study biology, sorry.

Original post by Jonquillion
Wouldn't taking their votes away make you the fascist?

Stopping fascism is never, by definition, fascist. Taking fascist votes away is not fascist, the same way banning neo nazi parties is not fascist.
It implies their brains are more primitive, which implies their brains are less evolved, which implies their brains are less intelligent. I don't study biology, sorry.

I don't study Biology as well but I seem to understand that well enough. Because a part which is primitive is larger doesn't mean the entire brain is less evolved and in general they're less intelligent.
(edited 8 years ago)
look at germany russian french and polish news about syrians they rapped steal and kill they come to countries claim benefits and do nothing **** that paying taxes so ***** like that can live in peace no thanks i rather keep the taxes i pay for myself they can all die

It is racist... 9 million views and 12 likes to every dislike. Why? Duplicate accounts or something?

[video="youtube;44vzMNG2fZc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc&app=desktop[/video]
I don't study Biology as well but I seem to understand that well enough. Because a part which is primitive is larger doesn't mean the entire brain is less evolved and in general they're less intelligent.

Aren'y you being a little pedantic?

Original post by Aleks2001
look at germany russian french and polish news about syrians they rapped steal and kill they come to countries claim benefits and do nothing **** that paying taxes so ***** like that can live in peace no thanks i rather keep the taxes i pay for myself they can all die

Go back to stormfront you bigot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending