The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by difeo
Martial was injured as well, meaning Rashford or another youth was the only option

Ops yeah Rooney was injured before hand and Martial pulled out of the starting line up during the warm up to the Midgetland game. My bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ozzyoscy
MOTD starting with the nothing Liverpool/Southampton match rather than one of the two huge derbies or even the match involving the title challengers. Great.

In terms of entertainment, 5 goals > 1 goal.

That's what I think the order is based on anyway - how entertaining the match was.

Posted from TSR Mobile
He said: "I don’t have to say that too loud because the last time I said I am very happy for Morgan Schneiderlin, after that he played not so well.

"But today he played a very good match. He was a lot of times available to receive the pass but also defensively was very firm and strict and he played also a very important position in midfield. I was very happy especially because I had to rotate. Fellaini could not play the fourth game in a row."

Ffs van Gaal pretty much confirms that Fellani will start against Everton.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
He said: "I don’t have to say that too loud because the last time I said I am very happy for Morgan Schneiderlin, after that he played not so well.

"But today he played a very good match. He was a lot of times available to receive the pass but also defensively was very firm and strict and he played also a very important position in midfield. I was very happy especially because I had to rotate. Fellaini could not play the fourth game in a row."

Ffs van Gaal pretty much confirms that Fellani will start against Everton.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seems like he was very happy with Schneiderlin so it may be a Schneiderlin-Fellaini partnership in that case.

Even after seeing how well we played without Fellaini yesterday, it's sad that he's likely going to play him against Everton regardless, helping to jeopardise our chances of getting top 4. :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qasidb
In terms of entertainment, 5 goals > 1 goal.

That's what I think the order is based on anyway - how entertaining the match was.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know in Act 2 of Macbeth how Shakespeare uses the porter to create comic relief, before getting down to the more important stuff. I think that was the role of the Liverpool game being played first.
Original post by swirly
You know in Act 2 of Macbeth how Shakespeare uses the porter to create comic relief, before getting down to the more important stuff. I think that was the role of the Liverpool game being played first.

Isn't that just Arsenal's role in the Champions League every season?
Hopefully Mourinho brings back Valdes into the squad so we can have a strong bench again. Not ripping Romero or anything but Valdes just brings more assurance when you see his name, plus way better in possession.
Original post by Dirtybit
Hopefully Mourinho brings back Valdes into the squad so we can have a strong bench again. Not ripping Romero or anything but Valdes just brings more assurance when you see his name, plus way better in possession.

You do realise Valdes was sold in January don't you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hayles101
You do realise Valdes was sold in January don't you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Didn't he just go on loan?
He's on loan
Nice one Hayles #ITK
Didn't he just go on loan?

Original post by difeo
He's on loan
Nice one Hayles #ITK

In fairness to Hayles, Valdes signed a contract until summer 2016 so he'll be released on a free in the summer after the loan expires and not play for Man Utd again.
Mourinho isn't coming, how many times do I have to say this?

Either we get top 4 and LVG stays

Or

We don't and Giggs gets the job.
Original post by zKlown
Mourinho isn't coming, how many times do I have to say this?

Either we get top 4 and LVG stays

Or

We don't and Giggs gets the job.

Hayles said it's a done dealio, so it's done

Let us be allowed happiness this time pls
Hayles said it's a done dealio, so it's done

Let us be allowed happiness this time pls

Happiness denied

@hayles101

Please enlighten me on what this degenerate is saying.
Not hard to see why Hayles left.

Brutal guys. Disappointed.
(edited 8 years ago)
Shut up @zKlown.

Also, Lingered at no10 is poverty. Needs that energy out on the wing. Leave the no10 for Mata.
At No.10 we need somebody who :

.Is a great dribbler of the ball
.Has a lot of energy
.Doesn't get bullied
.Has composure
.Wins the ball back
.Not afraid to get stuck in
.Is a great passer
.Has great vision

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)

.Has a lot of energy
.Doesn't get bullied
.Has composure
.Wins the ball back
.Is a great passer
.Has great vision

Spoiler

Sell Pereira to fund a move for Coutinho then?
Why is he describing Mata...

.Has a lot of energy
.Doesn't get bullied
.Has composure
.Wins the ball back
.Is a great passer
.Has great vision

Spoiler