The Student Room Group

PwC Insight Week 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jamestg
You got a call? I got an email saying I was accepted!

Anyhow congrats!!

Congrats to you too✋ maybe see you soon
Original post by lluvia
Me too! They had sent an email last week saying I'll receive an email shortly letting me know if I was successful (or not), but here we are.. Interview week- and no response! not sure what to make of it; I'm presuming I don't have an interview. :/ which location did you apply for?

Newcastle, wby? I keep anxiously checking my emails but nothing :frown:
Reply 182
Original post by MerishaX
Congrats to you too✋ maybe see you soon

Maybe! I know on the Monday and Friday, everyone gets together. Which time are you doing it? Early or late August?
Reply 183
Original post by catwat99
Newcastle, wby? I keep anxiously checking my emails but nothing :frown:

The work experience is not for another 5 months! There's plenty of time still left!
Original post by jamestg
The work experience is not for another 5 months! There's plenty of time still left!

I know, just thought I would've been informed about it before the interview week actually started :s-smilie: going to prepare for it tonight anyway and see what happens
Original post by jamestg
Maybe! I know on the Monday and Friday, everyone gets together. Which time are you doing it? Early or late August?

Oh that's cool I'm doing early August, how about you?
Reply 186
I know, just thought I would've been informed about it before the interview week actually started :s-smilie: going to prepare for it tonight anyway and see what happens

This week isn't the only time for interviews, it's just most people on here are having there's this week!

I had mine nearly two weeks ago :smile:

Original post by MerishaX
Oh that's cool I'm doing early August, how about you?

Late August :colondollar:
Original post by jamestg
This week isn't the only time for interviews, it's just most people on here are having there's this week!

I had mine nearly two weeks ago :smile:

Oh okay. Just received an email and I didn't get it anyway :frown: so disappointed
Reply 188
Oh okay. Just received an email and I didn't get it anyway :frown: so disappointed

I'm sorry to hear that! I'm sure there are other programs that you can apply for!
Original post by jamestg

I didn't realise you got to chose whether you do it early or late August. Was that in the application or after you got an offer?
Reply 190
Original post by popcornjpg
I didn't realise you got to chose whether you do it early or late August. Was that in the application or after you got an offer?

Afterwards :smile: be aware that results day is only a few days before the late August intake so if you don't get great results it might be a little embarrassing to share them when people ask!!
Reply 191
So after making a post yesterday about having not received an email confirming an interview or rejecting my application, this morning I woke up to an email inviting me to a telephone interview! Booked for next week. Let my nerves begin!:biggrin::s-smilie:
Original post by jamestg
Afterwards :smile: be aware that results day is only a few days before the late August intake so if you don't get great results it might be a little embarrassing to share them when people ask!!

lol im not worried about that at all tbh
Reply 193
Original post by popcornjpg
lol im not worried about that at all tbh

Oh my god I'm having nightmares already and at 4am I was hallucinating maths - it was bloody awful

Strangest thing is maths is my strongest subject...
Reply 194
Original post by jamestg
Oh my god I'm having nightmares already and at 4am I was hallucinating maths - it was bloody awful

Strangest thing is maths is my strongest subject...

Same here with Maths you know.. Not sure whether to be glad or happy that it's Easter break in a matter of days! Hoping I get this work experience right now though :smile:
Anyone got an offer for London yet?
My interviewee said 5 working days from Monday

😆😆😆
Reply 197
Interview day @ 10:30 tomorrow!:smile::s-smilie:
How to prepare for interview?
Reply 199
Look at James post a few pages back, I prepared by looking at the notes he made and I was perfectly fine!! Good luck!

And guys who are applying to the London office is there a face to face interview too? Because the interviewer told me about only 25 people get through and go through face to face interviews ?!?! I thought you find out after phone interviews

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending