The Student Room Group

What do northern irish guys think of black girls?

Just wondering, im moving there with a rich bf, and he says im sexy but i doubt it sometimes. Im a Belgian from Brussels living in Canada.

Im a mutt, mom is Blasian, dad was Mixed Race, half African but looked way black! Pics r me...
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Depends where you go and who you ask.
Reply 2
This thread......
Original post by queenofwands_
Just wondering, im moving there with a rich bf, and he says im sexy but i doubt it sometimes. Im a Belgian from Brussels living in Canada.

Im a mutt, mom is Blasian, dad was Mixed Race, half African but looked way black! Pics r me...

If you're mixed why do you say you're black :s-smilie:
I don't understand.
Original post by Dinasaurus
If you're mixed why do you say you're black :s-smilie:

Growing up in both Canada and USA, if you look black, your considered black...

I absolutely despise this train of thought, your pictures don't actually work but I would assume you don't 'look black'. I mean you might have dark skin and black features, but most mixed people have other features which if people used their brains would be pretty easy to notice.
If you have a boyfriend, why do you care about the opinions of other guys?

Northern Ireland is probably a shithole of racism and other BS
I absolutely despise this train of thought, your pictures don't actually work but I would assume you don't 'look black'. I mean you might have dark skin and black features, but most mixed people have other features which if people used their brains would be pretty easy to notice.

Well im mostly black for that part, my moms only between quarter and an eighth Chinese.
Well im mostly black for that part, my moms only between quarter and an eighth Chinese.

But you said your dad was also mixed race?

stop with the photos, they are not working. :facepalm:
Original post by Feel Tha Bern
If you have a boyfriend, why do you care about the opinions of other guys?

Northern Ireland is probably a shithole of racism and other BS

Idk he might not mean what he says, i mean any guy can say those things to girls
Idk he might not mean what he says, i mean any guy can say those things to girls

Such a bizarre thread, I'm calling troll.
But you said your dad was also mixed race?

Yea he is too but he too was considered black, just with light skin black hair black features .

Sorry guys :colondollar:
Original post by Feel Tha Bern
Such a bizarre thread, I'm calling troll.

Im not a troll im actually a real woman, idk ive been burned alot so i got trust issues.

Please, stop.
Im not a troll im actually a real woman, idk ive been burned alot so i got trust issues.

This thread is obviously made up by a virgin neckbeard male who wants to create misogynistic hatred.

If you don't trust him, why are you moving away with him?
troll or not

if you your mixed raced you are not black,
Reply 18

Is this really important information?
Reply 19

If your mum has chinese in her and you are of mixed race , you definitely are not black.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending