Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU nursing interview 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sianbx
Ohh okay thank you☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

My mom said that admissions will only have good friday and the bank holiday Monday off probably.
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 241
Original post by meghanlouisexxx
My mom said that admissions will only have good friday and the bank holiday Monday off probably.

Ohh okay then, well I hope we hear sometime this week anyway☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm getting really anxious now😣😣
I'm getting really anxious now😣😣

My friend had an offer for adult yesterday.. Which was 8 days after her interview!
Original post by DaisyG2708
My friend had an offer for adult yesterday.. Which was 8 days after her interview!

I've been waiting for 2 months:frown:
I've been waiting for 2 months:frown:

Oh what. 🙄 Have you contacted them?
Original post by katieemmaholland
I have rang up this morning, just thought id let people on here know they do the offers in terms of interview month. Since I was in march I haven't heard in comparison to people who may have had their interview in November x

Have you heard anything yet?
Reply 247
Oh what. 🙄 Have you contacted them?

I've been waiting 2 months too, I contacted them and they said they don't give out offers until all the interviews have finished, but I think they finished last Friday so I hope we will hear something either today or tomorrow x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sianbx
I've been waiting 2 months too, I contacted them and they said they don't give out offers until all the interviews have finished, but I think they finished last Friday so I hope we will hear something either today or tomorrow x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought the same but I've seen other forums with people saying they have had offers for the same branch. It's so confusing! I just want to know I've only been waiting 6 days I can't imagine how you guys feel :frown:
Reply 249
I thought the same but I've seen other forums with people saying they have had offers for the same branch. It's so confusing! I just want to know I've only been waiting 6 days I can't imagine how you guys feel :frown:

I've seen 2 people have offers but they were interviewed in November whereas i was interviewed in January, I was told they are offering places in terms of what month you were interviewed x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sianbx
I've seen 2 people have offers but they were interviewed in November whereas i was interviewed in January, I was told they are offering places in terms of what month you were interviewed x

Posted from TSR Mobile

So our offers (hopefully) should be coming through soon. Fingers crossed.
anyone had any offers for Child nursing yet?
Original post by Sianbx

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's such a long wait though 🙄 It shouldn't be allowed!
I got offered a conditional place!!!
Original post by moominface88
I've had an offer through for children's nursing in September. Had my interview back in November so been a long wait!! Good luck to everyone waiting - I feel your pain! x

I got my offer through last night! Hopefully see you in September!
Well done!! When was your interview again??
Well done!! When was your interview again??

Mine was January 22nd:smile: and thank you!!
Mine was January 22nd:smile: and thank you!!

That's such a long wait! Are you waiting to hear from any others or is bcu your firm choice?
That's such a long wait! Are you waiting to hear from any others or is bcu your firm choice?

I've heard off all now! This is my firm choice!
Reply 259
I've heard off all now! This is my firm choice!

I've also got a place at BCU! So I'll be seeing some of you in september☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending