The Student Room Group

She said she loved someone else. What now?

BACKGROUND

I really liked this girl, she threw all kinds of mixed signals like touching and sitting my lap. I told her that I liked her, she said I was a friend and she said she loved someone. I leave her and move on.

PRESENT
After a month without speaking to her, she sits next to me in class, she gets all touchy again. I don't like her anymore so we just talk. A week later she asks me out. We went out last night, had a few drinks.
However I'm more touchy and treat her like I would a one night stand.

She tells me I'm good looking through loads of complements

At one point I'm touchy her bum under her skirt, while she talking about plans for Easter. She doesn't mind, we end up kissing, but it's not full out making out, just pecks on the lips.

So the night goes one, we talk and still do the same. However she says she's tired and is going home soon. I'm disappointed she didn't ask me to go home.

So I walk with her, as we live close to each other. She says she cold and want to hold my hand. I'm not interested in hand holding. She then grabs my arm, and walks. She then asks for a hug at end of the night. I walk away, and tell her see her soon.

She text me, asking if I'm home, I ignore this as I fell asleep, I get woken up by another text, she said asks if I am well. I reply.
She then asks what I meant by a complement I have her.

Anyway do you guys think she is the
Other guy? Do you think she likes me now, more than a friend?

I'm away on holiday for two weeks. So can't see her.
Reply 1
"She said she likes me, does she like me?"
Maybe she does. :redface:
Reply 3
Original post by Alexion

She never said she likes me
Reply 4
What the hell is she doing? What a mess. She's in love with another guy but if she isn't throwing herself at you what is she doing? Yet when you advance she says no. Whatever it is she needs to get out of her own selfish ass and make a decision.
Need more background on the other guy, who is it her boyfriend? An ex? Someone she's dating?
Reply 6
Original post by whorace
What the hell is she doing? What a mess. She's in love with another guy but if she isn't throwing herself at you what is she doing? Yet when you advance she says no. Whatever it is she needs to get out of her own selfish ass and make a decision.

Original post by xobeauty
Need more background on the other guy, who is it her boyfriend? An ex? Someone she's dating?

Don't have to much detail about this guy. But she is single, I think he is an old
School friend, they are not dating or anything, but I'm guessing they did previously.

But all she said she loves this guy, (have to take her word for it) because her actions with me clearly show she doesn't. She is single right now.
Reply 7
Original post by SeanFM
Maybe she does. :redface:

It's all that rubbish about me being her friend like she said at first, so I'm to scared to tell her I like her again
she wants your emotional attention, she thinks it'll heal whatever tf happened with that other boy?

how do I know this? i'm a girl and she's rejecting your advances yet asking for emotional-type physical contact more like comfort.
Original post by Anonymous
It's all that rubbish about me being her friend like she said at first, so I'm to scared to tell her I like her again

Maybe instead of saying anything, talk about what happened on that night and how she feels before you say anything.

ask her again if she still likes the guy or is in love with him.
if she does, stop being around her.
she will let you touch her and still be touchy with you, it doesn't mean much. Trust me, if she still loves him let her deal with it herself otherwise honestly the way she will keep doing this to you and you will end up catching feelings but she won't want to go there.
Original post by Alexion

woman speak is quite difficult to deciper..............
ask her again if she still likes the guy or is in love with him.
if she does, stop being around her.
she will let you touch her and still be touchy with you, it doesn't mean much. Trust me, if she still loves him let her deal with it herself otherwise honestly the way she will keep doing this to you and you will end up catching feelings but she won't want to go there.

I think I will just be flirty with her all the time, offer her no benefits of a friend, like the emotional support. That way I won't catch feelings for her to

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending