The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

What have you all applied for? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've applied to child nursing! Got an interview on the 30th March! Wbu!?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Reply 2
I have applied for Film and Television production and got a unconditional offer :smile: I'm loving the university and the courses it offers but I haven't been to see the university yet, have you been?
Reply 3
Congratulations on getting an offer! I haven't been yet but it looks amazing and so does the course! Would you be staying at the University or commuting from home!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Amankaur
Congratulations on getting an offer! I haven't been yet but it looks amazing and so does the course! Would you be staying at the University or commuting from home!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If it's me your replying to, well thank you so much I think I'm really going to enjoy it I haven't really decided yet but I hear the accommodation is good :smile:
Reply 5
Haha yes I'm replying to you, no worries! I know the accommodation does look really good! I'm hoping to live it if I get a place

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Haha yes I'm replying to you, no worries! I know the accommodation does look really good! I'm hoping to live it if I get a place

Posted from TSR Mobile

well thank you and yes I need to go to an applicant day but
I'm sure you will hear something soon :smile:
I've applied to do children's nursing and have an unconditional offer which I firmed a few weeks ago :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by ameychildnurse
I've applied to do children's nursing and have an unconditional offer which I firmed a few weeks ago :smile:

Awesome well done :biggrin:
Reply 9
What was the selection day like!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LottyGreen
I have applied for Film and Television production and got a unconditional offer :smile: I'm loving the university and the courses it offers but I haven't been to see the university yet, have you been?

I also got an unconditional for Film and Television productions!
Reply 11
Original post by MeganThornton98
I also got an unconditional for Film and Television productions!

Amazing well Done have you been to visit the uni yet ? :biggrin:
Original post by LottyGreen
Amazing well Done have you been to visit the uni yet ? :biggrin:

Yes i have been twice and really like it! have you? and do you know what accommodation you are going to go for?
Reply 13
I haven't been yet :biggrin: I don't know about accommodation what's it like?,I haven't picked my firm and insurance yet but it's between new bucks or de monfort for which i have unconditionals :biggrin:
Yeah I had to pick between bucks and Leeds Beckett, which I also had an unconditional for, but I think for me the Bucks course was more the sort of thing that I want to be doing. with the accommodation I think I am going to go for Hughenden which is like the middle priced one even though it is the furthest away from the uni (I was told 15 min walk) unlike the cheaper one you get your own bathroom and it doesn't look that much different to the most expensive on to me.

this link gives you virtual tours to them all:
http://bucks.ac.uk/home_eu_students/accommodation/Halls/Hughenden
Reply 15
Original post by MeganThornton98
Yeah I had to pick between bucks and Leeds Beckett, which I also had an unconditional for, but I think for me the Bucks course was more the sort of thing that I want to be doing. with the accommodation I think I am going to go for Hughenden which is like the middle priced one even though it is the furthest away from the uni (I was told 15 min walk) unlike the cheaper one you get your own bathroom and it doesn't look that much different to the most expensive on to me.

this link gives you virtual tours to them all:
http://bucks.ac.uk/home_eu_students/accommodation/Halls/Hughenden

ahhhhh okay sounds cool I'll have a look some hard decisions ahead :biggrin:
I've applied to child nursing! Got an interview on the 30th March! Wbu!?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! How was English and Maths test?
Original post by 10lugubrious
Congratulations! How was English and Maths test?

Thankyou! The English and maths test was alright nothing too hard!! I got an offer the day after my interview. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thankyou! The English and maths test was alright nothing too hard!! I got an offer the day after my interview. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done!!!!I am going there on Tuesday, any tips/ advice, PLEASE?
Reply 19
I also got an offer for children's nursing and start in September, and went for interview on the 30th 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending