The Student Room Group

How do you get spaghetti stains out of underwear??

Long story do not ask, I need to get spaghetti stains out of my mums underwear, can somebody suggest how?

Scroll to see replies

Throw away and buy new underwear.
Is this a euphemism for skid marks?

Buy your mum some incontinence knickers.
Reply 3
ask a therapist
Original post by WizardDeFrançais
Long story do not ask, I need to get spaghetti stains out of my mums underwear, can somebody suggest how?

I'm curious af, how did they happen B?

what were you doing with that spaghetti? :colonhash:
''spaghetti''

:wink:
Was there cheese already present in the underwear?
Reply 8
How is this even possible? Please elaborate..?
That's relatively weird :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mvx
How is this even possible? Please elaborate..?

BASICALLY, ran out of clean underwear in the house so I had no other option than to put on my mum's underwear as the school bus was pretty much at my front door, and for lunch I had some real good spaghetti bolognese, big mistake as I dropped it and it went everywhere. So I had to walk around school in a spare pair of trackies and my mum's stained underwear for the whole day which left them to dry and now I can't get out the stains and they're my mum's pair that she got for christmas off my dad. So I'm in a fairly large dilemma as she'll start to wonder where they've gone and will start snooping around eventually and may find them. Any tips on how to get out the stains?
x

Vanish...?
If only this thread could vanish too creepy :getmecoat:
BASICALLY, ran out of clean underwear in the house so I had no other option than to put on my mum's underwear as the school bus was pretty much at my front door, and for lunch I had some real good spaghetti bolognese, big mistake as I dropped it and it went everywhere. So I had to walk around school in a spare pair of trackies and my mum's stained underwear for the whole day which left them to dry and now I can't get out the stains and they're my mum's pair that she got for christmas off my dad. So I'm in a fairly large dilemma as she'll start to wonder where they've gone and will start snooping around eventually and may find them. Any tips on how to get out the stains?

Loooooooooopoooooool I'm dead :toofunny:

@sunni money @Feel Tha Bern @mall-cop @Trojan Horse
If you cover them up with another stain, maybe you can save face.

i dont understand how you dropped it... onto your underwear? like, do you wear trousers or nah? or it went straight through the trousers... :lolwut:
Skidmarks?
:smile:
Original post by sunni money
i dont understand how you dropped it... onto your underwear? like, do you wear trousers or nah? or it went straight through the trousers... :lolwut:

It literally went straight through my trousers, nothing I could do about it other than watch and weep. It was pretty hot as well which hurt like a bitch
It literally went straight through my trousers, nothing I could do about it other than watch and weep. It was pretty hot as well which hurt like a bitch

put them in the bin (not a bin in your house, to be safe) and play dumb.
Original post by sunni money
put them in the bin (not a bin in your house, to be safe) and play dumb.

I can't though as they were the pair that my mum got from my dad for christmas and I know she loves them so she will get curious when she can't find them
I can't though as they were the pair that my mum got from my dad for christmas and I know she loves them so she will get curious when she can't find them

hence "play dumb".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending