The Student Room Group

Does anyone want french/spanish looked at?

Im doing A2 languages and figured that the best way to pickup vocal is to read what other people have come up with so if you need anything looked at just hit me up :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by jackster281
Im doing A2 languages and figured that the best way to pickup vocal is to read what other people have come up with so if you need anything looked at just hit me up :smile:

yes please i'll pm you it:smile:
I've not got anything at the moment but over the next couple weeks I'm gonna be revising GCSE Spanish a lot, I'll PM stuff to you if you're willing to read it over and give me feedback :smile:

In the last mock I got a C in listening, C in writing, B in reading, A in speaking, and a C overall, so there's definite room for improvement with a lot of my Spanish.
Reply 3
Original post by KomradeKorbyn
I've not got anything at the moment but over the next couple weeks I'm gonna be revising GCSE Spanish a lot, I'll PM stuff to you if you're willing to read it over and give me feedback :smile:

In the last mock I got a C in listening, C in writing, B in reading, A in speaking, and a C overall, so there's definite room for improvement with a lot of my Spanish.

Yea no problem man just hit give me a pm whenever!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by geek567
yes please i'll pm you it:smile:

sure man !
Reply 5
sure man !

BTW i'm doing french GCSE
So far i've got:

writing- A*
speaking-A
speaking 2-B (might re do)
writing 2-(haven't done yet so hopefully get A*)

t'as quel niveau en français et espagnol? j'étudie celui-là au lycée :smile: je sais qq mots en espagnol osi mdr
Original post by geek567
BTW i'm doing french GCSE
So far i've got:

writing- A*
speaking-A
speaking 2-B (might re do)
writing 2-(haven't done yet so hopefully get A*)

courage
Reply 7
Original post by rileystringer1
t'as quel niveau en français et espagnol? j'étudie celui-là au lycée :smile: je sais qq mots en espagnol osi mdr

courage[
/what do u mean?:confused:
Original post by geek567
what do u mean?:confused:

which part did u not understand aha
Reply 9
which part did u not understand aha

when u said "courage" why????
Original post by geek567
when u said "courage" why????

ohhh
because you said you had one more controlled assessment :wink:
ohhh
because you said you had one more controlled assessment :wink:

aah thanks

courage

Spanish at A2, Only have French at AS :frown: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Spanish at A2, Only have French at AS :frown: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

t'as tout compris?

doing french at a2

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending