The Student Room Group

is life hard?

do you think life is hard?or do you think its easy but those who don't try find it hard for themselves?
I think it's a lot harder for some people more so than others, but I also believe that everyone will experience something that makes life hard at some point. Problems are relative so people shouldn't feel bad about finding life hard at times just because someone else has it worse.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Life has its moments
Life is hard.
My mental health isnt in the best of condition. I was being bullied at college (improved recently but it still gets me down).
Im also extremely quiet and shy so that doesnt help.
I do my best in all situations and am getting good grades at college.
Im trying my best to get by but its tricky when no one likes you.
Same game, different levels :closedeyes:
Depends what you mean by hard. It also depends on the person as not everyone copes with life in the same way nor faces the same challenges.

Also trying doesn't mean your life won't face challenges or failures. Some people try their utmost hardest in life and yet still fail because life isn't fair and that is the world we live in.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by FireFreezer77
Life is hard.
My mental health isnt in the best of condition. I was being bullied at college (improved recently but it still gets me down).
Im also extremely quiet and shy so that doesnt help.
I do my best in all situations and am getting good grades at college.
Im trying my best to get by but its tricky when no one likes you.

that kind of how i feel except i don't think i've been bullied however the amount of stress,anxiety,depression i've had is unbelievable especially when exams are coming soon.the fact that i'm shy especially when i don't know someone makes it worse.
to try and relieve all this tension i go and talk to someone i'm comfortable with and this helps a lot.:smile: also there must be someone who likes you when there is 7 billion people in the world lol
My older brother died two weeks ago.

It's easy to moan about how hard life is, but the truth is life is fragile.

Really, really fragile.

He was 19
i find life isn't hard but that fact i am stilling on a wallet full of £20's and have a glass of single barrel jack beside me
Depends how smart and rich you are :wink:
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
My older brother died two weeks ago.

It's easy to moan about how hard life is, but the truth is life is fragile.

Really, really fragile.

He was 19

aww sorry RIP :redface:
LIFES EASY! YOU SUCK!

I think life can get difficult, but it is to a large extent what you make of it.
Don't be ridiculous, life isn't hard.

We are born as mediocrities into this universe that bounds on into infinity. Everything, including your life, is meaningless. The expression of thought that everything is meaningless, indeed, sounds depressing; however, reconciling the cruelty of life by realizing the transient nature of life and being content with that discovery and knowledge is far more important and worthwhile than the life of pretense. There's nothing abnormal in realizing the obvious truth in the finality of the inevitable death. Life is just the process of dying, when you think about it. And dying isn't really all that hard.

Don't call me a killjoy. I just want to have fun and remind everyone that they're going to die.

Life is hard? Kapeesh. :smile:
Original post by geek567
do you think life is hard?or do you think its easy but those who don't try find it hard for themselves?

Obviously harder than when one was a child but it's not bad if I'm honest. Too much responsiblity can be annoying though but no choice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by geek567
that kind of how i feel except i don't think i've been bullied however the amount of stress,anxiety,depression i've had is unbelievable especially when exams are coming soon.the fact that i'm shy especially when i don't know someone makes it worse.
to try and relieve all this tension i go and talk to someone i'm comfortable with and this helps a lot.:smile: also there must be someone who likes you when there is 7 billion people in the world lol

Ive had a lot of stress, anxiety recently. Ive also been feeling really down because of the bullying (theyve made fun of some really personal things about me).
Sorry to hear about your problems. Hopefully youll get better soon.
Im shy all the time. The only problem there is that im not comfortable around anyone. I have no friends at all.
Id beg to differ on that. No one likes me or i would have some friends.
Reply 15
Original post by dean01234
LIFES EASY! YOU SUCK!

I think life can get difficult, but it is to a large extent what you make of it.

WOW this was only a question:K::K:
Original post by geek567
WOW this was only a question:K::K:

I'm sorry its a quote from the simpsons :tongue:
Reply 17
Original post by dean01234
I'm sorry its a quote from the simpsons :tongue:

apology excepted :beer::borat:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending