Original post by toonervoustotalk
I feel the same
But i just keep sinning
Just keep sinning
Just keep sinning,sinning,sinning
What we do when we sin,sin sin :rofl:
Plz tell me you got the finding nemo refrence

It's so annoying, isn't it?
Sometimes I wish I was an alien like Superman just so that I wouldn't keep sinning
Original post by xobeauty
:colondollar: Only God can judge you

I know, but still, I did bad stuff man, bad stuff :frown:

Not anything heinous like rape or murder or anything but still I'm ashamed of it
Yep very annoying
But we aint tempted more than we can handle
Just remember that
And there is alwaysca way out :smile:
Yep very annoying
But we aint tempted more than we can handle
Just remember that
And there is alwaysca way out :smile:

Yep, God is good like that, He always gives you strength too

How are your a-levels coming along?
You have to do bad stuff in order to have no regrets when you're older. Turn that frown upside down.
Yep He does :smile:

They are going aright (bar biology :erm: spending more time on it though to bring it up to a B at least :smile: ) thanks for asking
How is uni going for you?
Stupidest thing I ever heard... If a girl really wants it but doesn't have quick-and-easy access to a man then they're just gonna use a vibrator. Most girls actually say they enjoy a vibrator better because it can stimulate the clit from the outside while penetrating the inside and it goes at their pace which is the only way to make a girl orgasm. Other than that your average girl is only gonna want to bang you if she loves you
Yep He does :smile:

They are going aright (bar biology :erm: spending more time on it though to bring it up to a B at least :smile: ) thanks for asking
How is uni going for you?

I'm sure you can get the grades you need for Pharmacy, you have a similar GCSE profile to me and I managed to get an A* on the A2 Biology units so I'm sure you can. All things are possible through God :smile:

I've come out of uni to resit my a-levels lol
Yes all things are deffo possible with God :hugs: thanks for the encouragement sister in Christ

Ahh fair enough :smile:
Pretty sure you will smash it :biggrin:
Original post by Alfed
There anything which could ever stop a woman shagging someone once here mind is made up and she really wants it?
Yes.

Not being interested.
Original post by Tootles
Yes.

Not being interested.

he said once she really wants it = interest.
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
Stupidest thing I ever heard... If a girl really wants it but doesn't have quick-and-easy access to a man then they're just gonna use a vibrator. Most girls actually say they enjoy a vibrator better because it can stimulate the clit from the outside while penetrating the inside and it goes at their pace which is the only way to make a girl orgasm. Other than that your average girl is only gonna want to bang you if she loves you

machines are taking over the world
Original post by Anonymous
he said once she really wants it = interest.
Him not being interested.
yup every girls feel horny but you its not showy so its hard to find
Original post by JavaScriptMaster

maybe if you tried getting some female ass not male ding d0ng matey

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending