The Student Room Group

The fact that people on have TSR flirting/relationships shows... (LOL)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by welcometoib
lack of one person having a semblance of an interesting life makes them more engaged with wanting to see others lives. hence, tsr spawns into this lel

lol. Well versed.
lol youre extremely fun i can tell... work on the sarcasm too
most people have a feeling towards eth whether thats one way or another, minority are neutral to her.

If you got it was sarcasm what work could it need?
Loool you can't be serious :facepalm2: I've barely spoken to her and you're telling me I either love her or hate her?? You seem to think tsr revolves around her or something :rofl:

Original post by Ethereal World
most people love me especially awesome genius and welcometoib.

I'm glad to hear it :lol:

Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Just wanted to make sure lol. For a second I thought you were telling me to making it more funny so I was confused

Ngl I'd have liked it to have been funnier :lol:
Original post by MountKimbie
I don't have any issues with that? But how often does that happen? How many people on TSR message eachother for that purpose alone? That's the sad part, messaging loads of people just to hook up with them

I personally had a 'thing' with a girl on here. I'm not going into the details but it didn't workout through no fault of our own.
I can potentially foresee meeting someone else in the future too.
However, in-between times, I've hooked up with girls in real life.
Well if she knows it's just a FwB situation then why not? however, if it's through tsr then I classify it as much more than FwB as I could go pull in the club if I wanted to bang and leave...
Original post by RobML
I feel the exact same way about you, Preet. Ahhh I don't know what else to say because of all these butterflies I'm getting right now! Just know that I'm unbelieveably happy I have you x

OMG are you two together? Aww that's so cute :h:

Congratulations if you are! :hugs:
Original post by Unistudent77
I personally had a 'thing' with a girl on here. I'm not going into the details but it didn't workout through no fault of our own.
I can potentially foresee meeting someone else in the future too.
However, in-between times, I've hooked up with girls in real life.
Well if she knows it's just a FwB situation then why not? however, if it's through tsr then I classify it as much more than FwB as I could go pull in the club if I wanted to bang and leave...

So how do you meet these TSR girls?

Like eachothers posts...send a pm? that sorta thing?

I was wondering the same thing. Do you guys pm each other requesting for Facebook details or something ?

Is your name really Henry? For some reason I thought you were South Asian :tongue:

Original post by Ethereal World

I understand this drama was fake but are you and AG really dating? (Sorry, I don't mean to pry..) If so you two would be the power couple of TSR :biggrin:
Original post by Biryani007
If you got it was sarcasm what work could it need?
Loool you can't be serious :facepalm2: I've barely spoken to her and you're telling me I either love her or hate her?? You seem to think tsr revolves around her or something :rofl:

I'm glad to hear it :lol:

Ngl I'd have liked it to have been funnier :lol:

why are you acting weird lol? chill out, youre exaggerating again, people either like or dislike her, not love or hate, thats a bit ott. eth world drives a lot of tsrs traffic currently yes, would be stupid to argue otherwise youd end up with people who seem to enjoy drama created by others but struggle to produce anything similar instead.
Original post by RobML
I feel the exact same way about you, Preet. Ahhh I don't know what else to say because of all these butterflies I'm getting right now! Just know that I'm unbelieveably happy I have you x

I know, I can't even put into words what I feel for you Roberto (mostly good things :lol:). I'm happy I have you too :smile: :hugs: :kiss:
Original post by Poooky
Is your name really Henry? For some reason I thought you were South Asian :tongue:

I understand this drama was fake but are you and AG really dating? (Sorry, I don't mean to pry..) If so you two would be the power couple of TSR :biggrin:

why did you think i was south asian...?

nah, just chat my usual **** as I do in real life which makes people laugh or answer honestly on certain threads and they PM me. Start chatting and either we are firmly friends but eventually, eventually exchange numbers innocently and I send a photo and then she gets keen.... or in recent times, i'll send a photo quite quickly just so they know who they are talking to. If it turns out that they find me attractive and she is also attractive then let's go.....
I don't message girls in thrist. Nor do I start chatting with the sole intention of a bang, soooo much effort if that was the case.
If I want an easy shag I'd wear my best clothes, down some vodka, lower my standards and go do that but that isn't me. I'll happily pull like that but I won't think about sex unless I'm punching.
I want sex to mean something.... and I'm not a virgin before you ask hahaha. I have decent chat so people connect with me but if I don't even know the girl and haven't spoken a sentence to her then I'm not really keen unless she is hot af. I just chat to people as I am in real life and take everything as it comes. If she starts flitrting then i'll always reciprocate
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm half pakistani and my name's Henry haha.

Oh wow that's pretty cool! :biggrin: That must confuse a lot of people haha :tongue: I do know quite a few mixed race with Asian/English names but I thought welcometoib was fully Indian for some reason. Just realised it didn't even quote him :colondollar:
Original post by Unistudent77
nah, just chat my usual **** as I do in real life which makes people laugh or answer honestly on certain threads and they PM me. Start chatting and either we are firmly friends but eventually, eventually exchange numbers innocently and I send a photo and then she gets keen.... or in recent times, i'll send a photo quite quickly just so they know who they are talking to. If it turns out that they find me attractive and she is also attractive then let's go.....
I don't message girls in thrist. Nor do I start chatting with the sole intention of a bang, soooo much effort if that was the case. I just chat to people as I am in real life and take everything as it comes. If she starts flitrting then i'll always reciprocate

Thanks for the honest reply.

Will you flirt even if you don't know what she looks like?
Original post by Poooky
Oh wow that's pretty cool! :biggrin: That must confuse a lot of people haha :tongue: I do know quite a few mixed race with Asian/English names but I thought welcometoib was fully Indian for some reason. Just realised it didn't even quote him :colondollar:

Even my fully Pakistani family members have 'normal' names like John, Kathy etc haha.
why are you acting weird lol? chill out, youre exaggerating again, people either like or dislike her, not love or hate, thats a bit ott. eth world drives a lot of tsrs traffic currently yes, would be stupid to argue otherwise youd end up with people who seem to enjoy drama created by others but struggle to produce anything similar instead.

Why would I want to produce drama?

If I can just get one thing straight - this facade was to figure out who likes and dislikes her? Guess I'm in the list of haters now for tuning in :rofl:
Original post by Poooky

lmao I completely guessed the name Henry.

- The Drowned God knows all.
Reply 156
Original post by preetg97
I know, I can't even put into words what I feel for you Roberto (mostly good things :lol:). I'm happy I have you too :smile: :hugs: :kiss:

I can't wait to see you again next week! Don't how I'm going to bear waiting that long :colondollar:
Love ya x
why did you think i was south asian...?

I have no clue to be honest! Maybe I'm confusing you with someone else? Just a feeling I got when you post but obviously I was wrong on this one, sorry! :redface:
Even my fully Pakistani family members have 'normal' names like John, Kathy etc haha.

whats up fam? where is your family from :smile:
Original post by Poooky
I have no clue to be honest! Maybe I'm confusing you with someone else? Just a feeling I got when you post but obviously I was wrong on this one, sorry! :redface:

you werent fully wrong no, just thought it was interesting, are you a new account? havent seen you before

Quick Reply

Latest