The Student Room Group

The fact that people on have TSR flirting/relationships shows... (LOL)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DrownedDeity
lmao I completely guessed the name Henry.

- The Drowned God knows all.

And now I look very silly, thanks :tongue:
Life will go on :getmecoat:
Original post by welcometoib
whats up fam? where is your family from :smile:

Pakistan/England/Australia
Original post by RobML
I can't wait to see you again next week! Don't how I'm going to bear waiting that long :colondollar:
Love ya x

:pms:
Original post by Ethereal World
Although his name isn't actually Henry. :lol:

Of course you must now protect his identity lest the Drowned God Doxes him.
Original post by MountKimbie
Thanks for the honest reply.

Will you flirt even if you don't know what she looks like?

Depends how flirty she is... half-heartedly yes but not properly flirt. I would not talk about actual sex or what I would do/have done etc. No. Just vague chatting about sex in general terms.

Also see my edited post which you quoted pre-edit for a more in-depth answer :smile:
Of course you must now protect his identity lest the Drowned God Doxes him.

:rofl:
Pakistan/England/Australia

was talking about the pak side :smile:
Reply 167
Original post by Ethereal World
:pms:

Have you?
Original post by RobML
I can't wait to see you again next week! Don't how I'm going to bear waiting that long :colondollar:
Love ya x

Me either, can't wait :colondollar:
was talking about the pak side :smile:

Karachi
Original post by Biryani007
Why would I want to produce drama?

If I can just get one thing straight - this facade was to figure out who likes and dislikes her? Guess I'm in the list of haters now for tuning in :rofl:

idk, you seem to love seeing it, so wouldnt be too hard to work out trying it yourself.

um, ok then...
Karachi

boo.
Original post by Biryani007
Why would I want to produce drama?

If I can just get one thing straight - this facade was to figure out who likes and dislikes her? Guess I'm in the list of haters now for tuning in :rofl:

It wasn't exactly planned for that reason was it! He just started it as a joke and I responded. It really shouldn't have escalated to that level and obv H isn't on TSR enough to have been desiring any effect from it more just to joke with me.
Original post by RobML
Have you?

I use them when I'm genuinely thirsting.
lmao I completely guessed the name Henry.

- The Drowned God knows all.

name is hasanthka harasingalamanam.
Even my fully Pakistani family members have 'normal' names like John, Kathy etc haha.

Really? I've never seen that before! That sounds really cool though :biggrin: All my family are Indian and we all have Indian names and I can't imagine it differently. I'd have an identity crisis without my name as silly as that sounds :redface: Do they happen to live in a very multicultural area or not? Do you think that made a difference in what they're named? :smile:

you werent fully wrong no, just thought it was interesting, are you a new account? havent seen you before

I made a dupe, but that's because I didn't want to post with my real one since I am very identifiable (uniquish name) but I've never spoken to you, EW, AG before. I've lurked for about 5 years though :tongue:
Original post by RobML
Have you?

rekt again u r on fire ngl :toofunny:
name is hasanthka harasingalamanam.

Lol :rofl:

Ly :love:
Since everyone is getting together
Anyone want me:tongue:

:rofl: just to be clear i am joking:colonhash:
I have my babes:wink:
Pizza/:arsenal: and chicken
Original post by Poooky
Really? I've never seen that before! That sounds really cool though :biggrin: All my family are Indian and we all have Indian names and I can't imagine it differently. I'd have an identity crisis without my name as silly as that sounds :redface: Do they happen to live in a very multicultural area or not? Do you think that made a difference in what they're named? :smile:

I made a dupe, but that's because I didn't want to post with my real one since I am very identifiable (uniquish name) but I've never spoken to you, EW, AG before. I've lurked for about 5 years though :tongue:

ah sick, pm with who you are? if ive recognised your old name then cool, can chat there

Quick Reply

Latest