The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by brainzistheword
Well done on all your work yesterday! For the hour you got distracted do you know why you got distracted and ways to prevent it next time? :smile:

Watched video on youtube :smile:
Original post by nisha.sri
Watched video on youtube :smile:

haha at least you know what you did - have you tried an app like SelfControl on your computer - it would stop you getting distracted with the internet :smile:
haha at least you know what you did - have you tried an app like SelfControl on your computer - it would stop you getting distracted with the internet :smile:

Nope and i will try it :smile:
may I send my completed essay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
may I send my completed essay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure :smile:
Yeaaaaaah. 60 per cent of my Drama gcse is an A star. It's been moderated as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Now I just need to act like a women for my performance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Update 22.03.16

Biology Unit 1 - 30 MINS
ChemistryUnit 2 Delocalised electrons, Giant Structures, Simple Structure 1HOUR
Statistics –Final ( Finish) 1 HOUR
PsychologyCase study Aim, Procedure, Findings/Results, Evaluation (Strengths andWeaknesses) 1HOUR30 MINS
Case study 1 : Carmichael
Case study 2: Batrlett C Case study 3: Ramirez GOT EVERYTHING DONE YAY
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Yeaaaaaah. 60 per cent of my Drama gcse is an A star. It's been moderated as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done!!

Now I just need to act like a women for my performance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha good luck :smile:

Update 22.03.16

Biology Unit 1 - 30 MINS
ChemistryUnit 2 Delocalised electrons, Giant Structures, Simple Structure 1HOUR
Statistics –Final ( Finish) 1 HOUR
PsychologyCase study Aim, Procedure, Findings/Results, Evaluation (Strengths andWeaknesses) 1HOUR30 MINS
Case study 1 : Carmichael
Case study 2: Batrlett C Case study 3: Ramirez GOT EVERYTHING DONE YAY

Glad you managed to do so much - you'll be overtaking me in a bit :biggrin:
UPDATE FOR 22/03/16

Made draft notes on Life in Soil, and Soil

Learnt part 1 and 2 of German

I really need to buck my ideas up and get motivated again :smile:
Well done!!

Haha good luck :smile:

Thanks. I wish you the best of luck as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
UPDATE

I want to finish what I had started doing yesterday and also learn a bit more German as I find spacing it out doing 10-minute chunks more effective so it should save me time in the long run. I also want to get completely organised so I can really crack on with the revision over the extended weekend :smile:

:smile: Same - Haha but you will still get better grades than me.. Wait for a few more days you will be overtaking me :smile: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done :smile: :smile:
Got A* for geography coursework YAYY :smile:
Geography is my weakest subject :smile:
I got 38, 19, 19 and 37 I think for Language and 38 for Literature
I think I'm comfortably in the bracket for an A* but I guess it could all change

Why aren't you allowed to use the books? :smile:

Wow i got an A :smile:
and because people spend too much time looking for quotes and also there are few notes on the book :smile: Are you allowed the books?
:smile: Same - Haha but you will still get better grades than me.. Wait for a few more days you will be overtaking me :smile: :biggrin:

It's anything to play for - I still have ti put the work in so I've got to get my revision head back on :smile:

Wow i got an A :smile:
and because people spend too much time looking for quotes and also there are few notes on the book :smile: Are you allowed the books?

Ah I see, we are allowed them and have been made to buy them by our school :smile:

Got A* for geography coursework YAYY :smile:
Geography is my weakest subject :smile:

Well done!! I'm still working on mine - Geography is my weakest too - so I am trying to get as many marks as possible (currently on about 56 I think :smile:)
Just got my Lit results back. I got the highest mark in the year. 40 out of idk. It was for poetry. I'm chuffed because I did sod all for the exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's anything to play for - I still have ti put the work in so I've got to get my revision head back on :smile:

Ah I see, we are allowed them and have been made to buy them by our school :smile:

Well done!! I'm still working on mine - Geography is my weakest too - so I am trying to get as many marks as possible (currently on about 56 I think :smile:)

1. I still think i need to revise harder and that is why we have a Easter Holiday :smile:
2. Lucky- I don't know what my school thinks we are - We are deffo not Einstein / Robots :biggrin:
3. Hope you get the grade you want :smile: :biggrin:
Just got my Lit results back. I got the highest mark in the year. 40 out of idk. It was for poetry. I'm chuffed because I did sod all for the exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done :smile: Have you started revising yet? If you have, if you don't mind could you post what you do everyday :smile: :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending