The Student Room Group

How can I find a girl exactly the same or very similar to my crush

After 1 year I've given up hope of being with my crush because I can't seem to get her to talk to me, I keep getting unlucky and maybe he just doesn't want to talk to me or else she would have put herself in the position to talk with me by now I think, we have talked a bit heroes but she didn't seem to want to follow up the conversation. But I do still like her very very very much so is there anyway is can find someone who is exactly the same as her, or as similar as possible. I will describe her to you; she is really sweet and nice, she is very polite kind of overly polite she will say sorry and thank you over again for little things and I really like the way she does it because it's really adorable. She has long brown hair, pretty eyes and pale skin. She has a really sweet voice that is a really nice sound for when you can sit behind her when she is talking to her friend and just listen to her voice and it is like hearing an angel talking. She smiles always and is as sweet as a strawberry when she smiles and it makes you feel wam and fuzzy inside when she smiles at you
Reply 1
How did you first get to know her? through sixth form or college, would you say you are good friends?
Talk to more girls
Reply 3
Original post by Emi1998
How did you first get to know her? through sixth form or college, would you say you are good friends?

Sixth form, we have spoke and are familiar with each other but we are not good friends. Were both in yr 13 18 years old
Reply 4
Original post by Forumaddict
Sixth form, we have spoke and are familiar with each other but we are not good friends. Were both in yr 13 18 years old

thats good then you both see each other everyday :smile: is she shy, if so she may just be scared incase she thinks you don't like her. Have you showed her any clear signs? :smile: do you share any classes with her that you could try and sit with her in?
Reply 5
Original post by Emi1998
thats good then you both see each other everyday :smile: is she shy, if so she may just be scared incase she thinks you don't like her. Have you showed her any clear signs? :smile: do you share any classes with her that you could try and sit with her in?

All my classes are like 90% boys and some have no girls at all. If I had a class with her it would be easy lol, she is very shy and quiet I'm quiet shy as we'll but I'm willing to go our of my comfort zone and take a risk for her because I alike her very very much. But I have liked her for a year and nothing happened so maybe out is best if I just give up and be single for liege because I don't want to date anyone that isn't her
No one wants to be your second best.
See girls as individuals and not a set of characteristics to match up to someone else you like but can't get.
Reply 7
Original post by Forumaddict
All my classes are like 90% boys and some have no girls at all. If I had a class with her it would be easy lol, she is very shy and quiet I'm quiet shy as we'll but I'm willing to go our of my comfort zone and take a risk for her because I alike her very very much. But I have liked her for a year and nothing happened so maybe out is best if I just give up and be single for liege because I don't want to date anyone that isn't her

Ah i see :smile: i think maybe if you show her some more signs she will maybe be more confident to show how she feels in return :smile: do you have her on a social network, snapchat/facebook? try connecting with her on that so you both build confidence. does she ever like your posts on social networks? if so thats a big clue for shy people.
Reply 8
Imo, you need to show her clear signs that you like her.
For example, whenever you see her around, make an effort to go over and say hi to her. Sit with her at lunch and make conversation, walk home with her etc.
Then gauge her reaction.
It may be that she's too shy but keep persisting.
If she's the girl you love, no matter how similar other girls are, you won't feel the same.

Alternatively, if you have guts you can ask her outright.
Original post by SophieSmall
No one wants to be your second best.
See girls as individuals and not a set of characteristics to match up to someone else you like but can't get.

But I that means I will be alone forever :frown:
Reply 10
thats a bit creepy... finding someone similar to your crush
Reply 11
Step 1: Stop being this creepy
Step 2: Get over her
Step 3: Someone else will take your fancy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Step 1: Stop being this creepy
Step 2: Get over her
Step 3: Someone else will take your fancy

Posted from TSR Mobile

No one else out there who i like as much as her though
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous

You will find someone
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous

That's what I thought this time last year when my girlfriend of the time died. I was wrong. There will be many others

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending