The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I was born 1 hour away from my mum's 21st so we very nearly shared a birthday :tongue:

I do however share my bday with my mum's ex who she met before my dad which was a bit weird
Me and a Barcelona football player have the same birthday :colone:
I have same birth dates with my brother who is 3 years older than me! :h:
We dont have to buy 2 cakes in a year:cute: 😂
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Not me, but 2 of my siblings have their birthdays within a day of each other and a 3rd has his 3 days later.

So you're the odd sibling out?
Original post by claireestelle
So you're the odd sibling out?

Me and another sibling, yes :lol:
Original post by Spock's Socks
I was born 1 hour away from my mum's 21st so we very nearly shared a birthday :tongue:

I do however share my bday with my mum's ex who she met before my dad which was a bit weird

That is incredibly close, a child is a great birthday present i think :smile: . That is a little weird :P
Original post by If u dont mind
I have same birth dates with my brother who is 3 years older than me! :h:
We dont have to buy 2 cakes in a year:cute: 😂

Do you think your parents planned it or its just a coincidence?
Original post by claireestelle
Do you think your parents planned it or its just a coincidence?

It was just a coincidence :laugh::teehee:
A cousin. On the exact same day
Original post by If u dont mind
It was just a coincidence :laugh::teehee:

That is quite the coincidence then. If I could choose i d try to have my 1st born on march 25th to get the trifecta :P
I used to go out with a girl who was born on the same day as me in the same hospital (she was 6 hours older!)

And my sister shares a birthday with one of our cousins, who's younger brother's birthday is the day before
Reply 12
yes one of my best friends from primary school. also me and my brother have 1 year and four days between us so we celebrate it together.
I share mine with Martin Freeman, however I don't know him personally :lol:
A few people have their birthday on my week

I share my birthday with a half-friend and a teacher at the school I work at has my bday.
(edited 8 years ago)
Alex Pettyfer, he got looks, I got...:colonhash:
Original post by Blondie987
Alex Pettyfer, he got looks, I got...:colonhash:

Omg really? I am quite jealous (not going to lie) :tongue: :lol: Alex aint got nothing on you Blondie! :hugs:
Original post by Amellia123
Omg really? I am quite jealous (not going to lie) :tongue: :lol: Alex aint got nothing on you Blondie! :hugs:

Haha, aw you're so sweet! It is a good birthday lol :biggrin:
I share a birthday with a friend of mine. Bizarrely, I've had crushes on two people who I've shared birthdays with.

My mum has a half brother who has the same name as my dad. Their wedding anniversary is the same day as his birthday. (not the same year!)

My dad is 3 years and one day older than my mum. My brother's birthday is 3 days before my dad's birthday.

One of my parents dogs was born the day afer their wedding anniversary.
Original post by Blondie987
Haha, aw you're so sweet! It is a good birthday lol :biggrin:

Haha :biggrin: :tongue: lol it actually is :lol: You get to share with 'Alex Rider' and I have to share with 'Dr. Watson' :rofl: