The Student Room Group

In what way are you and your bf/gf different from each other?

They say opposites attract, so how are you and your bf/gf different from each other?
I'm different from my boyfriend in that I detest most chores apart from cooking, we have different beliefs when it comes to religion and i'm a pessimist and he's an optimist.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
only i can see him, he cant see me :u:
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm real, she isn't
I'm brown

He's white and tall

Spoiler

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I'm brown

He's white and tall

Spoiler

I hope he gives you lots of happiness in the form of chocolate and baked goods :P
She can't really sit still, needs to be active. Whereas if I have nothing to do would be happy to do nothing all day
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by dean01234
She can't really sit still, needs to be active. Whereas if I have nothing to do would be happy to do nothing all day.

That sounds like us, i d happily stay on the sofa all day if i've nothing to do.
He is really house proud and can't abide any mess. I'm not even fully house trained.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I'm brown

He's white and tall

Spoiler

:toofunny:
Reply 9
She is extremely organised and I am...definitely not
Reply 10
im in the present shes in the future

Spoiler

I exist, they don't :colonhash:
I'm emotional and he's cold (although he's really sensitive when it comes to me, bless)
I'm competent and he's incompetent :mmm:
I'm a thrill seeker and he's definitely not
Hehe i like that comment :tongue:
She has a vagina and I have a penis.
Im short, hes tall
I like tv shows like TVD and he doesnt :lol:
I read fiction books, he prefers non - fiction
Im an angry person, it takes a lot for him to get angry
Im veggie, hes not
Im too lazy to use apostrophes, he isnt :getmecoat:

my bae :love:
Reply 16
Original post by drowzee
I'm emotional and he's cold (although he's really sensitive when it comes to me, bless)
I'm competent and he's incompetent :mmm:
I'm a thrill seeker and he's definitely not

Original post by cupcakes87
Im short, hes tall
I like tv shows like TVD and he doesnt :lol:
I read fiction books, he prefers non - fiction
Im an angry person, it takes a lot for him to get angry
Im veggie, hes not
Im too lazy to use apostrophes, he isnt :getmecoat:

my bae :love:

Awwwww both of those are soooo sweet. :tongue: :h:
He's very "adult" in a lot of areas where I just feel like a kid. He gets things done. He's organised and tidy, competent, independent and ambitious. I'm kind of the opposite 🙈 Don't get me wrong tough, he's not boring. He's a lot of fun and can be spontaneous. Plus he has the same childish sense of humour as me, which I love.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love horrors, he hates them

He can cook, I can't

I'm loud and could talk to anyone, he is more reserved until you get to know him

I like getting up early, he doesn't

I'm small, he's big - both in terms of height and weight

He can sleep as soon as his head hits the pillow, I am always up for hours after going to bed no matter how tired I am

He's laid back and I'm the most highly strung person on the planet

I like going out, going on holiday, he prefers to stay at home but still comes with me and ends up loving time away

He doesn't give a hoot about what people think of him or his fashion sense, where as I do. Not as much as I used to but could deal with caring a little less on how I am perceived.

We agree on the major things like both wanting to get married, both want lots of pets and no kids etc so that's all that matters to me :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
We're different in too many ways, our music taste, our film taste, our personalities are very different, I'm quite sociable, he's really not and would be absolutely fine if he had no friends and so on. I'm quite a friendly person whilst he can be quite reserved with anyone but me :lol: He doesn't care about what people think of him or how he looks, but I really do. I stress over everything whilst he is usually very calm. Our hobbies are entirely different. We're definitely more different than we are similar.

We do, however, have a similar taste in food, similar sense of humour, and we both study the same degree at the same university, and want to go into the same sort of career :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending