The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CleverSquirrel
nahh I'm at home today :/ thank you :hugs:

I don't understand why people do such things, like what are they going to get out of it?

:hugs: get some rest :3

Me either .. I'll never undertsand this world we live in .. People who kill each other EVRYWHERE AT ANY TIME .. For what ? .. >___<
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
:hugs: get some rest :3

Me either .. I'll never undertsand this world we live in .. People who kill each other EVRYWHERE AT ANY TIME .. For what ? .. >___<

yeah I'm in bed hehe :hugs:

I know right! there's is literally no reason for all of this :/ :s-smilie:

Hiiii!! :hugs: how are you all today?
Original post by Amellia123
Hiiii!! :hugs: how are you all today?

amellia!!!! :hugs: I'm good!!! still all snotty and ill but it's okay :s-smilie: how are you doing?!? it's been a while!!!!!!!

Good :3 :hugs:

Yes :cry2:

@Amellia123 ! :heart: ! How was the party :party: ?
Hey guys I got invited to The Duran Duran Society and all you guys are on it. I accepted even though I have no idea what it is haha :smile:
Original post by Student1408
Hey guys I got invited to The Duran Duran Society and all you guys are on it. I accepted even though I have no idea what it is haha :smile:

Hiiii ! How you doin :h: ?
Hahaha ! It's a pop rock group from the 80's :3
Hiiii ! How you doin :h: ?
Hahaha ! It's a pop rock group from the 80's :3

Heyyyy, im good thanks but im just a little stressed about my interview tomorrow for a university.
:frown:. How are you? I hope you are doing well :smile:

Ohhh haha okay I don't listen to many songs.
Heyyyy, im good thanks but im just a little stressed about my interview tomorrow for a university.
:frown:. How are you? I hope you are doing well :smile:

Ohhh haha okay I don't listen to many songs.

Good luck for that !! I wish you the best :biggrin: !!
I'm fine thanks ^_^

Me either but we kinda had a thing with this group on this thread haha, it's sentimental now :lol:
Good :3 :hugs:

Yes :cry2:

@Amellia123 ! :heart: ! How was the party :party: ?

Hiii! It was really good thanks - some people passed out cos they got drunk at about 9pm :rofl:

amellia!!!! :hugs: I'm good!!! still all snotty and ill but it's okay :s-smilie: how are you doing?!? it's been a while!!!!!!!

Squirrelllllll!! :hugs: aww no!! I hope you get well soon! I'm okay thank you - I don't have a hang over so not too bad :tongue: It has been too long!

Hii! I invited you to the society - its basically an 80s music thread (though there wil be some chat trheads too!) Thank you for joining!!
Holaaa!
Hiii! It was really good thanks - some people passed out cos they got drunk at about 9pm :rofl:

Squirrelllllll!! :hugs: aww no!! I hope you get well soon! I'm okay thank you - I don't have a hang over so not too bad :tongue: It has been too long!

Hii! I invited you to the society - its basically an 80s music thread (though there wil be some chat trheads too!) Thank you for joining!!

Omg 9pm ?? :lol: :lol: I'm glad you enjoyed :3
What you up to \o/?
Original post by Lucarious30
Holaaa!

Hello !! How you doin :3 ?
Good luck for that !! I wish you the best :biggrin: !!
I'm fine thanks ^_^

Me either but we kinda had a thing with this group on this thread haha, it's sentimental now :lol:

Thanks for your support :smile: I'm going to need it haha. Oh haha that's why :biggrin:

No Problem :wink: and thanks for inviting me :smile:
Thanks for your support :smile: I'm going to need it haha. Oh haha that's why :biggrin:

Keep us in touch !! What are you gonna study at uni ?
Omg 9pm ?? :lol: :lol: I'm glad you enjoyed :3
What you up to \o/?

Yeah :lol: I came back with a friend at about 11.30 as we couldn't be bothered to stay out all night :rofl: Was funny to dance with people from school - they were really surprised as they know its not really my thing! :tongue:

Not much really, just doing some chem revision, how about you? :smile:

Ahh you're welcome! :wink: I will tag everyone in the thread when the group has been fully moderated :smile:
Yeah :lol: I came back with a friend at about 11.30 as we couldn't be bothered to stay out all night :rofl: Was funny to dance with people from school - they were really surprised as they know its not really my thing! :tongue:

Not much really, just doing some chem revision, how about you? :smile:

It's cool you went even if it's not your thing ! You can see people \o/ :biggrin:

Me too :lol: :lol: *hi five*
It's cool you went even if it's not your thing ! You can see people \o/ :biggrin:

Me too :lol: :lol: *hi five*

Yeah that's true - OMG I cant even dance :rofl: and there is a really awful photo of me on my friends snapchat :tongue:

Haha yay!! *hi five* :lol: I honestly just want to sleep :rofl:
Yeah that's true - OMG I cant even dance :rofl: and there is a really awful photo of me on my friends snapchat :tongue:

Haha yay!! *hi five* :lol: I honestly just want to sleep :rofl:

I can't dance either :lol: but I like to have fun :cool: hahaha after a party there are ALWAYS awful photos :lol:

And I wanna eat :lol:

Latest