The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Death toll up to 34 according to Belgian public broadcast.
Original post by 999tigger
So the answer is you dont know, but are willing to jump to conclusions.

Would you be charging the airline if they came in on a plane or anycompanies that supplied them with goods and services?

What criminal charges would they be?

Provided the airline carried out proper procedures no, people who supplied them with goods which aided their terrorism should definitely be locked up.

If anyone sold the terrorists 12 bottles of bleach, they should be imprisoned, anyone from whom the terrorists rented properties should have them seized by the state etc.

Treason and crimes against Europe
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mathemagicien
What would Bernie have to say about that? :frown:

He'd probably sing kumbaya whilst playing bongos.
Original post by Racoon
Christianity isn't waning, its alive and growing in many parts of the world. The only way to destroy bad news is to replace it with the inclusive and God News of Jesus which goes against the mindset we witness here, which is to destroy man.

Praise Jebus.
Reply 284
Original post by MrDystopia
Death toll up to 34 according to Belgian public broadcast.

I fear it will be higher.
Contrary to prior reports, the blast wasn't near an American Airlines counterhttps://twitter.com/europe1/status/712252282499256322
Original post by M14B
I fear it will be higher.

Indeed. Such a tragedy :|
Original post by Lawbringer
Contrary to prior reports, the blast wasn't near an American Airlines counterhttps://twitter.com/europe1/status/712252282499256322

Thank God!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dinasaurus
It's really sad that as Christianity is waning, Islam is growing. I mean I am not a Christian but I feel as an atheist, I can't really provide an alternate view point.

It's like a game of whack-a-mole

*Allah

#DiversityIsOurStrength
Reply 290
Original post by queen-bee
I'm gonna watch aljazeera Arabic and see what they say about the perpetrators

But American Airlines? Why would they only specifically target them?

I think theres a strong possibility it could be an ISIS attack on Brussels as a response to the arrests a few days ago but also a sly warning to the USA. Nothing confirmed just my theory
I would advise checking out reddit the live updates are really good.
Dreadful.
very sad news. :frown:
Original post by Feel Tha Bern
Provided the airline carried out proper procedures no, people who supplied them with goods which aided their terrorism should definitely be locked up.

If anyone sold the terrorists 12 bottles of bleach, they should be imprisoned, anyone from whom the terrorists rented properties should have them seized by the state etc.

Treason and crimes against Europe

So you lock people up who have actually broken the law.

As you have no idea who is responsible or how they got into the country, then what would you be locking Merkel up for? Terrorists would smuggle themselves in easily anyway.

Perhaps you might want to expand it to leaders in the west who participated in the Iraq wars?
I would advise checking out reddit the live updates are really good.

/pol/ is much more up-to-date. They also get the best on scene pictures.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A terrible day for all Belgians today and for all Europeans.

Just pausing a moment to express solidarity with any of our readers from Belgium and Brussels and to wish you well. :hugs:

Gewoon pauzeren een moment om solidariteit met een van onze lezers uit België en Brussel te uiten en om u goed wilt.

Juste une pause un moment pour exprimer sa solidarité avec l'un de nos lecteurs de Belgique et de Bruxelles et de vous souhaiter bonne chance.
Original post by 999tigger
So you lock people up who have actually broken the law.

As you have no idea who is responsible or how they got into the country, then what would you be locking Merkel up for? Terrorists would smuggle themselves in easily anyway.

Perhaps you might want to expand it to leaders in the west who participated in the Iraq wars?

Make endangering European sovereignty a crime and lock up leaders who have undermined Europe.
Original post by DiddyDec
/pol/ is much more up-to-date. They also get the best on scene pictures.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's sad that the only people who know just how screwed Europe is are also Nazis.

Thanks for the update
Original post by Feel Tha Bern
Make endangering European sovereignty a crime and lock up leaders who have undermined Europe.

Angela merkel?