The Student Room Group

Guys what do you do that is considered as "flirting" :P

:smile: Yeah so go on... blast it out...
Reply 1
Unzip my fly and say "dinner is served"
Reply 3
I usually stare at them
Reply 4
Original post by Darien91
Unzip my fly and say "dinner is served"

:u:

Original post by similarBlank

:redface:

Original post by UWS
I usually stare at them

:wink: Nah bro..... what like stare when they're looking or?
ask them to guess how many reps i have :smug:
Reply 6
Original post by the bear
ask them to guess how many reps i have :smug:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Spoiler

Original post by Anonbabes
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Spoiler

I say funny clever complimentary things
Say "Hello", "Hi" or "Hey".

Usually comes back with the response "Sorry, I have a boyfriend."
Reply 10
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I say funny clever complimentary things

Such as?

As a girl I can't tell if someone is flirting. I just assume they're being friendly .

Is this classed as flirting? --> staring even if they're not looking, high fives, playfully punch

Original post by Tinemither
Say "Hello", "Hi" or "Hey".

Usually comes back with the response "Sorry, I have a boyfriend."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. wth some girls o.o
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. wth some girls o.o

Jk, jk. But seriously, me flirting involves witty puns, sarcasm and playful banter. I don't often do that. Puns tend to be cheesy and poorly crafted, usually situated around deer.

Deer god, I need to stop. Doe I don't know how. It'll be a stag-gering feat if I can beat this.
Reply 12
Jk, jk. But seriously, me flirting involves witty puns, sarcasm and playful banter. I don't often do that. Puns tend to be cheesy and poorly crafted, usually situated around deer.

Deer god, I need to stop. Doe I don't know how. It'll be a stag-gering feat if I can beat this.

Half of the things you said I don't understand lol.

But seriously I hate when guys flirt.. you can't tell whether they're just messing or generally like u. Most guys that fancy girls don't flirt
"Sorry, I have a boyfriend."

I find it so mean when girls do this, like there are such things as platonic relationships ;[
Such as?

Well, it depends on the girl I'm flirting with. A good compliment is personal to the complimentee, so what I say is usually spur-of-the-moment.

The other day a vet student had been out milking cows as part of her course and was apologising to us for smelling like cows. I said there were probably some cows out there who were very happy to smell like her.

(I hope she isn't on here. 0.o)

As a girl I can't tell if someone is flirting. I just assume they're being friendly .

Is this classed as flirting? --> staring even if they're not looking, high fives, playfully punch

It could well be flirtatious. I'm not sure how helpful it is to be able to recognise flirting anyway; I've found that people sometimes flirt unintentionally or unconsciously, or without any intention of having things progress further. I usually want things to progress further when I flirt, but I'm usually not socially courageous enough to actually go through with it; I'm sure there are others like that too.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Well, it depends on the girl I'm flirting with. A good compliment is personal to the complimentee, so what I say is usually spur-of-the-moment.

The other day a vet student had been out milking cows as part of her course and was apologising to us for smelling like cows. I said there were probably some cows out there who were very happy to smell like her.

(I hope she isn't on here. 0.o)

It could well be flirtatious. I'm not sure how helpful it is to be able to recognise flirting anyway; I've found that people sometimes flirt unintentionally or unconsciously, or without any intention of having things progress further. I usually want things to progress further when I flirt, but I'm usually not socially courageous enough to actually go through with it; I'm sure there are others like that too.

Lol that cow thing hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha lol

And BASICALLY FOR ALL THE GIRLS OUT THERE A REMINDER ---> GUYS JUST FLIRT, DON'T ASSUME HE LIKES YOU!

And as far as staring -> Think he likes you, but move on anyways
Half of the things you said I don't understand lol.

But seriously I hate when guys flirt.. you can't tell whether they're just messing or generally like u. Most guys that fancy girls don't flirt

Lol, I'm a mysteryyyy.

I don't honestly flirt. Purely because when I do, I humiliate myself. Besides, I don't fall for people, so have no need to flirt.

Original post by jawsontheflooor
I find it so mean when girls do this, like there are such things as platonic relationships ;[

I know right. But people are stupid and don't realise. They deserve a boot for it. I'll keep my own. Just buy them a pair of boots to wear because people need to understand what lugging around huge weights is about. I don't actually know what I'm saying, but even so.
Ask her if she wants a foot long from subway, no pun intended :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending