The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Minority of Muslims

Perversion of Islam

White Christians also commit crime
Original post by Frank Underwood

And there's no actual evidence that millions and millions of Muslims support their actions.

Apart from all the surveys that have been done.

Funny you take the word of ONE person as gospel yet dismiss the thousands of others that don't conform to your opinions
Original post by BaconandSauce
Apart from all the surveys that have been done.

Funny you take the word of ONE person as gospel yet dismiss the thousands of others that don't conform to your opinions

Show me something that shows that millions of Muslims worldwide are terrorists then.
Original post by democracyforum
Minority of Muslims

Perversion of Islam

White Christians also commit crime

You forgot not true moslams

it is a religion of peace
Original post by NickLCFC
To be fair, it's mostly trending because of people complaining about the hashtag.

A quick click on the hashtag confirms this. Kind of ironic isn't it.
Show me something that shows that millions of Muslims worldwide are terrorists then.

You have already been informed in a previous post (but you've moved the goal posts again as the initial claim was 'support for')

you ignored it then why would now be any different?
Reply 386
There are extremist Muslims and non-extremist Muslims. What's the issue here?
This division depends on your definition of "extreme".

And there's no actual evidence that millions and millions of Muslims support their actions.
Google "Pew Research survey Muslims"
You have already been informed in a previous post (but you've moved the goal posts again as the initial claim was 'support for':wink:

you ignored it then why would now be any different?

So no source then?

That's a shame, I was looking forward to dismantling the daily mail / daily express article you were bound to send me.
Original post by Feel Tha Bern
They won't go to Syria because this is a war weary nation.

Funny, I could've sworn that several of my former colleagues in the RAF were conducting operations over Syria as we speak.

I shall have to inform them they've been imagining the whole thing.
Original post by QE2
Yep. Made me reasses my entire position!
Then I looked at what I had written and realised that TT had misunderstood me.
Phew!

You Islamophobic Islam apologist!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NickLCFC
I've seen reports suggesting 11 deaths. Sky News just reported that 'Arabic shouting' and gunshots were heard before the explosion. I'd bet my life on it that this is another Islamic terror attack.

There's nothing "islamic" about a terror attack
Original post by QE2
This division depends on your definition of "extreme".

Google "Pew Research survey Muslims"

That's funny, I googled it and I got this:

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/17/in-nations-with-significant-muslim-populations-much-disdain-for-isis/

Original post by 999tigger
Back in the camps, back in the country.

Seems strange. Are the camps safe? Then why would the capable men in the family leave? If they are not safe, why did the mothers and fathers act how you would expect - do whatever they can to give their children the best chance?

Really, part of the answer is, of course, many men weren't from Syria. Didn't have kids in a war zone but we're economic migrants from other areas.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NK18444

Apart from the small issue that it was Muslims that carried out the terror attack.

Spoiler

You forgot not true moslams

it is a religion of peace

You disappoint me:

Religion of Peace™

One cannot forget the trademark.
Original post by queen-bee
So,is there one big terrorist ring in molenbeek? Or different splinter groups?
probably one main ring

however, it is a tightly-knit community (most of Moroccan origin) where family ties, regional origin, religious affinity ensure that jihadis enjoy some solidarity and can somehow survive, at least for some time

the only solution available for the police is to try and infiltrate the extremist milieu : but even more important would be a strong, effective mobilisation by the Muslim community, on the lines of "not in my name", which would dry up the pond where jihadis swim

until that happens, terrorists may manage to survive
I'm quite honestly surprised that not a single SJW has created a thread asking why we are so outraged over this Brussels attack when it happens daily in parts of the developing world.
Original post by QE2
Yep. Made me reasses my entire position!
Then I looked at what I had written and realised that TT had misunderstood me.
Phew!

Haha :tongue: I can quite understand the term being thrown at me, but seeing you being referred to as an apologist rather startled me.

Original post by NK18444

Do you consider the crusades to be Christian?
Reply 399
So no source then?

That's a shame, I was looking forward to dismantling the daily mail / daily express article you were bound to send me.
Using this recent survey
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/17/in-nations-with-significant-muslim-populations-much-disdain-for-isis/

And using only Pakistan, Senegal, Malaysia, Nigeria and Turkey, the figures show that in those countries alone, about 50 million people have a "favourable opinion" of ISIS.

QED

Latest

Trending

Trending