The Student Room Group

The fact that people on have TSR flirting/relationships shows... (LOL)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sazzy890
TSR relationships don't necessarily start out by some desperate guy messaging a girl hoping for sex.

This probably occurs more often than meeting up, going on lots of holidays and having a baby though, right?
TSR has really interesting people I've found.
Original post by DiddyDec
I'm not stealing cats to satisfy your desires.

:rofl:

Original post by Sazzy890
TSR relationships don't necessarily start out by some desperate guy messaging a girl hoping for sex. I have been with my fiance for 4.5 years, we own a house together and have a baby, and it was all through chatting on the mod box when I was a moderator.. haha! My experience has been you chat to someone totally innocently, find you have a lot in common, arrange to meet outside TSR, get to know each other more, chat some more online, arrange to meet up again, this happens a few times and then before you know it you're in an LDR with an awesome guy who just happens to use TSR as well, then you're together for quite a while and decide to move in with each other to be closer, go on lots of amazing holidays, get engaged, buy a house and have a baby :h: Simple as that, lol.

This is amazing. :h:
Original post by mscaffrey
Yes, society has fallen from the days when people used to marry someone their parents had chosen for them at age 13.

And how I miss the days of walking on the moors in isolation before returning home to read a book by the fire before being proposed to by the only man in a 15 mile radius.

but you love going to the fair to buy ribbons tho' .... perhaps you will catch the eye of a dashing sergeant on leave from the Napoleonic Wars
Reply 284
The thirst on here does seem to be worse now than it was 5+ years ago but that may just be due to an increase in user numbers.
I'm not stealing cats to satisfy your desires.

Posted from TSR Mobile

if you don't someone else will :colonhash:
Original post by the bear
if you don't someone else will :colonhash:

Nah. Trouble with TSR thirst is people Talk the talk but do not Walk the walk .....

Spoiler

Original post by Ethereal World
Nah. Trouble with TSR thirst is people Talk the talk but do not Walk the walk .....

Why do you think that is?
vis a vis you haven't yet passed your fork lift drivers test

Is that an innuendo?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MACmakeupgirl
Time to lay down and rot boyo

aware. is it over boyo?
Is that an innuendo?

Posted from TSR Mobile

nope it's an Office quote. :yep:
Original post by MountKimbie
Why do you think that is?

Because online requires no effort whereas meeting up, traversing the country- does.
Original post by Reue
The thirst on here does seem to be worse now than it was 5+ years ago but that may just be due to an increase in user numbers.

Have user numbers increased though.. in terms of people who are still actually active?
Because online requires no effort whereas meeting up, traversing the country- does.

No sex if you don't meet up though.
No sex if you don't meet up though.

:lolwut:

and.....?

Sex isn't everything. Like I would only have sex if I developed a genuine and longstanding emotional connection with the person, which is unlikely to happen after just one meet up.
:lolwut:

and.....?

Sex isn't everything. Like I would only have sex if I developed a genuine and longstanding emotional connection with the person, which is unlikely to happen after just one meet up.

So what does one get out of being thirsty online if sex isn't part of the equation
So what does one get out of being thirsty online if sex isn't part of the equation

I don't really understand the question.

If jokingly thirsty then it's just a bit of fun.

If genuinely thirsty then Idk- building confidence, playing the numbers game, casting the net wide and all that....
Original post by the bear
but you love going to the fair to buy ribbons tho' .... perhaps you will catch the eye of a dashing sergeant on leave from the Napoleonic Wars

And we can live to the ripe old age of 25 together. :heart: How happy we shall be.
Original post by cargomalsa
Lol what is this thread :/

Welcome to the circle jerk.

Posted from TSR Mobile

dopamine rush

Quick Reply