The Student Room Group

nottingham v liverpool

Got all my offers to study Psychology next year, now I need to make a choice and I'm very stuck. Nottingham is better for my course and has better statistics ect but I just fell in love with Liverpool when i went. Would it be stupid to firm Liverpool (ABB) over Nottingham (AAA/AAB)
Original post by hlk29
Got all my offers to study Psychology next year, now I need to make a choice and I'm very stuck. Nottingham is better for my course and has better statistics ect but I just fell in love with Liverpool when i went. Would it be stupid to firm Liverpool (ABB) over Nottingham (AAA/AAB)

I picked Liverpool over "better" universities such as Durham and Exeter and couldn't be happier (although not for psychology). If you think you will be happier then go for Liverpool! Whilst Nottingham is generally considered the stronger university, Liverpool is still a great university and won't be looked down on by employers etc. I know quite a few people who study Psychology here and they all seem very content with the course :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Changing Skies
I picked Liverpool over "better" universities such as Durham and Exeter and couldn't be happier (although not for psychology). If you think you will be happier then go for Liverpool! Whilst Nottingham is generally considered the stronger university, Liverpool is still a great university and won't be looked down on by employers etc. I know quite a few people who study Psychology here and they all seem very content with the course :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok, thanks! also, I applied for accommodation about a month ago, do you know how long it takes to receive an offer or do i have to wait until august?
Original post by hlk29
Ok, thanks! also, I applied for accommodation about a month ago, do you know how long it takes to receive an offer or do i have to wait until august?

If I remember correctly, you have to wait until August I'm afraid!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest