The Student Room Group

On a scale of 1 to 10, how violently were you bullied in high school?

Scroll to see replies

1 or 2. I had it quite lucky. Those who did bully me were 'friends '. I ended up having to switch classes to get away from them but after that it was fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
0, i have a strategy that they will think first before they do anything on me.
About 3/10 I guess?

Nothing that other kids didn't go through really. Although in primary school I had a friend that got a bit weird, she was really bossy and got funny when I made other friends. She would often lash out physically. I remember her punching me, chasing me and dragging me across the field! I joined ballet and tap after school and so did she! In the end it stopped though.

On the train to secondary school there was a group of 'popular' girls that would always prevent me and my friend from sitting in certain carriages.

Not at all as bad as some previous posters, sorry you went through that! Kids can be little pricks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
0, I didn't get physically bullied.
0, never bullied. Not because I was big or tough or I was popular (I wasn't) just no one bullied me. I guess I'm lucky.
'Violently' bullied - 1
Original post by mkap
when i first moved to a diff high school in year 10 all the girls started bitching about me and started slutty rumors about me when i hadn't even kissed a guy yet lmaooo. i got into a fight with one of them as i dont take sh*t of no one and once i broke the girls nose they all was nice to me :h:

You go bbygurl
Original post by mkap
when i first moved to a diff high school in year 10 all the girls started bitching about me and started slutty rumors about me when i hadn't even kissed a guy yet lmaooo. i got into a fight with one of them as i dont take sh*t of no one and once i broke the girls nose they all was nice to me :h:

Wow.

I didn't think you were the fighting sort. :h:
3/4 maybe idk

Girls would say something about my race, my nerdiness, my looks, try to trip me and throw food at me. I wasn't a total loser though. It was only a minority that would do that, and most people were pleasant to me.

Never physically.

Sometimes teasing got a bit out of hand. But that happened to everyone and can't be classified as bullying.

:wink: :biggrin:
5/10 for about a week until I got pissed off and tw*tted the kid. Then I bullied him for being such a c*nt. Inb4 I did the wrong thing.
Original post by drowzee
3/4 maybe idk

Girls would say something about my race, my nerdiness, my looks, try to trip me and throw food at me. I wasn't a total loser though. It was only a minority that would do that, and most people were pleasant to me.

That's not nice.

Hope everything is ok now. :smile: :wink:
Original post by stefano865
That's not nice.

Hope everything is ok now. :smile: :wink:

Thank you! :h: It's okay now, thankfully.
Like 6/5? idk tbh :redface: got hit and smacked and stuff oh lol and chinese burns aswell one random time :lol:
mostly it was verbal tho or just isolation :redface:
Original post by Ablicious
5/10 for about a week until I got pissed off and tw*tted the kid. Then I bullied him for being such a c*nt. Inb4 I did the wrong thing.

Violence is always an acceptable solution :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
Violence is always an acceptable solution :wink:

Exactly, it's the quickest and most effective.
Original post by Kreme De Kreme

So one day he was being hanged from a tree branch by his underwear

Wtf :/

So I took a deep breath, ran over and pushed one of them in a puddle, they were shocked, and unsurprisingly I became the new target.

But at least they stopped bullying him, and although I had no-one to stand up for me, I always managed to defend myself, with plastic lunch plates, rulers, tennis rackets anything I could find around me to defend myself.

I remember one of them tried to cut my lip, so the next day while he was eating in the canteen I grabbed a lunch plate and Boom! I smacked him at the back of his head, he spat his food out. I was never a push over!

Good on you for standing up for him and for not taking any ****.
Original post by Anonymous
Like 6/5? idk tbh :redface: got hit and smacked and stuff oh lol and chinese burns aswell one random time :lol:
mostly it was verbal tho or just isolation :redface:

:sad:

:hugs:
Reply 38
I wasn't bullied consistently lel
i'd get taken the piss out for banter a few times
it was worse in primary school cos I couldn't speak English and tell the teachers :lol:

but nah high school was calm for the most part :tongue:

so 1/10
0. Never really got bullied, just teasing here and there, and a random incident where a group of girls (mostly from them year above) were racist to me, but I shut them down pretty quick. Pretty lucky in that respect.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending