The Student Room Group

Feelings for FWB?

I'm not sure...but I think I might have caught feelings. Not sure though.

Reconnected with someone from years ago. Spent vday together and we had sex. Kissed her forehead after hooking up. I hit her up a week after and said some kind of explicit ish lol, no response. Sent her another text the next week with kissing emojis she responded but then eventually went silent. She hits me up and tells me she's had some things going on with her but still wants to see me. Cool. A few days later I hit her up just to see how her week is going and we end up talking all the way through Saturday. She tells me I'm hard to read so I tell her why and since I'm so hard to read that she can ask me anything she wants to know. Anyways I tell her I want to see her and she tells me she's sick (I see her snap and she's def sick) but still wanted to see me but she understood if I didn't want to come by and wanted to rain check. Tell her we should rain check tell her I hope she feels better with the kiss emoji.

I was setting this up as FWB but now I'm not sure if I caught feelings.
Any guys on here treat their fwb this way? Am I just in denial or what? What do I do?
Reply 1
Not a guy, but it sounds like you do have some kinda feelings towards her! it's totally fine, though. I mean, she told you that you're hard to read which sorta implies that she WANTS to read you or has been trying to. (Ding ding ding!)

I had a female fwb whom of which I used to treat in the same way you're treating yours -- and voila, I had feelings for her lol so I'd maybe just tell her or hint at it if you don't want to be straight up with her at first.

It's such a childish way around things, but I hit my fwb with the standard hypothetical question of, "What would you do if I had feelings for you?" (I played it out as though it was completely hypothetical- was it? **** no) it just depends on what you're comfortable with and I guess how comfortable you are with her.

PS, spending Vday with your fwb! nice! haha) I don't think you're in denial as it's very common for one party to fall for the other when in regards to fwb relationships!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Nays4y3r
Not a guy, but it sounds like you do have some kinda feelings towards her! it's totally fine, though. I mean, she told you that you're hard to read which sorta implies that she WANTS to read you or has been trying to. (Ding ding ding!)

I had a female fwb whom of which I used to treat in the same way you're treating yours -- and voila, I had feelings for her lol so I'd maybe just tell her or hint at it if you don't want to be straight up with her at first.

It's such a childish way around things, but I hit my fwb with the standard hypothetical question of, "What would you do if I had feelings for you?" (I played it out as though it was completely hypothetical- was it? **** no) it just depends on what you're comfortable with and I guess how comfortable you are with her.

PS, spending Vday with your fwb! nice! haha) I don't think you're in denial as it's very common for one party to fall for the other when in regards to fwb relationships!

You're right. May be I should just tell her. Yea vday I think I may have go overboard I put out rose petals *smacks forehead*
Reply 3
Original post by dannmann92
You're right. May be I should just tell her. Yea vday I think I may have go overboard I put out rose petals *smacks forehead*

I am going to PM you. One sec.
Reply 4
Original post by dannmann92

Nah, that's so sweet! I'm definitely getting the vibe that your feelings aren't exactly platonic. The worst thing that could happen is that she could tell you she isn't interested in you romantically, but I don't think that'll be what she says anyway.

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending