The Student Room Group

On a scale of 1 to 10, how violently were you bullied in high school?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sunni money
:sad:

:hugs:

:lol: ty lib :hugs: they all grew up to be little shits anyway and i'm far away from them all now :redface: xxx
omg why didn't it censor sh****? i'm gonna get carded now :sad:
Maybe like 1 or 2, some people made some comments in year 2 when I first went to my school in England, people have made comments at me since then but I'm not sure if it's bullying.

In an Engineering class someone tried to stick a metal rod into my butt, so I grabbed it and hit them with it for a while. Not sure if that counts as me being bullied though.
Original post by Anonymous
:lol: ty lib :hugs: they all grew up to be little shits anyway and i'm far away from them all now :redface: xxx

good, and look how well you turned out :h:
Violently - overall 3 -

8 in primary school

4 in secondary school

Verbal - 8 overall.
good, and look how well you turned out :h:

aww lib :hugs: that is the sweetest thing x
i didn't turn out that great lol but at least i'm better than them if i might say so, plus i wouldn't take it now or go and cry i would actually do something about it :colondollar:
Reply 46
Original post by cherryred90s
Sorry that happened to you :frown:

Original post by whorace
0 my best mate was the biggest prat in school and decided to just bully everyone else

Original post by ♥Samantha♥

I actually got bullied in primary school a bit but it wasn't too bad just lowkey racism and exclusion sometimes.

Original post by vince0190
0, i have a strategy that they will think first before they do anything on me.

Original post by Alfed
0, I didn't get physically bullied.

Original post by humanteaparty
0, never bullied. Not because I was big or tough or I was popular (I wasn't) just no one bullied me. I guess I'm lucky.

Original post by stefano865

Never physically.

Sometimes teasing got a bit out of hand. But that happened to everyone and can't be classified as bullying.

:wink: :biggrin:

Original post by Pathway
0. Never really got bullied, just teasing here and there, and a random incident where a group of girls (mostly from them year above) were racist to me, but I shut them down pretty quick. Pretty lucky in that respect.

"on a scale of 1-10"
Original post by difeo
"on a scale of 1-10"

:rofl: :rofl:

Reading comprehension is strong with you :tongue:
aww lib :hugs: that is the sweetest thing x
i didn't turn out that great lol but at least i'm better than them if i might say so, plus i wouldn't take it now or go and cry i would actually do something about it :colondollar:

must u keep outing me like this u dont see me saying ur name :colonhash:

but yes you have turned out amazingly in comparison to those cretins :h:
Reply 49
Original post by Trojan Horse
You go bbygurl

hehe thanks :five:

Original post by stefano865
Wow.

I didn't think you were the fighting sort. :h:

ive only had one fight in my life
must u keep outing me like this u dont see me saying ur name :colonhash:

but yes you have turned out amazingly in comparison to those cretins :h:

omg i'm sorry :nooo: and that's cos u don't know my name :rofl: OOOHHHH *penny drops* my tsr name xDD forgot i was on anon :redface: :hugs:
awwwwwwww you sweetie :h: x
1. I live in the UK and we don't have high schools here, but I went to the equivalent.
Original post by Dinasaurus
Maybe like 1 or 2, some people made some comments in year 2 when I first went to my school in England, people have made comments at me since then but I'm not sure if it's bullying.

In an Engineering class someone tried to stick a metal rod into my butt, so I grabbed it and hit them with it for a while. Not sure if that counts as me being bullied though.

What.. the... ****.
Original post by mkap
hehe thanks :five:

ive only had one fight in my life

I must have had ≈20. Winning your only fight gives you a win ratio of 100%; your undefeated.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by XOR_
What.. the... ****.

It wasn't like targetting me mainly, I'd say it's something quite common like not even as bullying just people find it funny.

There was also a thing in primary school when people pulled eachothers trousers down.
Reply 55
Original post by XOR_
I must have had ≈20. Winning your only fight gives you a win ratio of 100%; your undefeated.

i know im basically like ronda rousey :u: im not the type to get into a fight really but she provoked me and threw the first 'hit'
Never went to high school, this is the UK :unimpressed:
Umm y7-9 like 1/10, y10 -11 7/10, y12-y13 2/10
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mkap
when i first moved to a diff high school in year 10 all the girls started bitching about me and started slutty rumors about me when i hadn't even kissed a guy yet lmaooo. i got into a fight with one of them as i dont take sh*t of no one and once i broke the girls nose they all was nice to me :h:

girl you can fight me in bed, i like feisty :wink:
Original post by morgan8002
1. I live in the UK and we don't have high schools here, but I went to the equivalent.

Original post by Alexion
Never went to high school, this is the UK :unimpressed:

Lmao you know what I mean

Secondary school then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending