The Student Room Group

I'm sad Pakistan lost to India

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BrokenLife
Of course, they'll make sense to you but I'm sorry to break this other than MOT, they're all disregarding the very facts.:h:

I must say, you're so stubborn.:colonhash: I mean all the proof is provided to you even then:colonhash: but tis is a FACT that I'm stating so Pakistan wins :u:

Haha nioo i didn't and I will never do that! :biggrin: In fact, the next time I looked back and said 'Tere bina dil na lagay Pakistaaan':tongue:...btw its a Pakistani patriotic song:h:

and the facts state that no matter what India are the best! :biggrin:

i am very stubborn lmao! :lol: idc care for facts, my heart rules :cool: therefore INDIA IS THE BEST! :love: :rofl: smh, i need to sleep

awww! :biggrin: youre so cute! :h:
I love you as a friend, Moment but damn gotta say that one cannot define a team's performance considering certain matches. You have to look at the overall performance and Pakistan is way better in that. Just admit it:colonhash:
And yes, you guys certainly have great players even now. Pakistanis have jigra(heart) to accept that cos we give credit where its due:u:. But damn boy, you guys have to do the same:colonhash:

Again, Afridi has proved to be one of the best International players in his whole cricket career. Many people even Pakistanis consider his recent performances and I admit they have been disappointing but his scores and overall wickets etc are still good.:h:

LOVE BOOM BOOM AFRIDI. :u:

Yeah, you have to look at the overall picture, but you still have to break the stats down and look at where the victories came etc. The fact is that when the games truly mattered, like in the 2011 World Cup semi final and the 2007 T20 World cup final, India were victorious! You haven't been able to beat us at all in the most important matches. I haven't had a chance to break down the rest of the records, but I will when I get a chance :smile:

I always give credit where it's due and I agreed that the players you mentioned are legends, with the exception of Afridi. I am a massive India fan, but I am also a cricket fan and will always appreciate greatness from whichever side :biggrin:

I don't know how you can put Afridi in the same bracket as the other legends that we have mentioned. He averages 36.5 in test matches with the bat and 34.6 with the ball. In ODIs he averages 23.5 with the bat and 34.5 with the ball. Those aren't the stats of a legend of cricket :lol: all the others that we mentioned average in the mid 40s in both ODIs and tests or at least one form of the game (I think). Kapil Dev averaged pretty low with the bat, but his average with the ball is under 30 in both formats of the game. He has always been one of those really unpredictable players, who on their day can win the match for you, but that is far and between. Has been like that for most of his career too.

Pakistan have always been a good cricket team, you have faltered a bit recently, but cricket needs a full strength Pakistan team, lets be honest.

Original post by cupcakes87
well clearly we havent since MoT is a perfect example of an Indian who knows his cricket and India is still the best no matter which way you try spin it Broken and all we Indians know it! :u:

:rofl:

Thank you for the support! :biggrin: :hugs:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 42
reposting this here lmao

Watched her on Pakistani Idol when she was on... thot she was weird
Original post by Ruby17
Um, model? I can assure you in our country she is NO model and neither is thought of as one :smile:
Besides what matters is if Pakistan now wins against New Zealand

We lost against them too tho, coulda done it but yano, not making runs quick enuff
Original post by Just for laughs
the model wont strip anymore :'(

If I was you, I would be sad Pakistan lost to New Zealand
Reply 45
Original post by DesiGirl31
Watched her on Pakistani Idol when she was on... thot she was weird

We lost against them too tho, coulda done it but yano, not making runs quick enuff

Sharjeel put on track at the start, but after he got out, it went pretty much downhill. Disappointed. Here in Pakistan, people are doing fireworks because we always buy them before the match with the hopeful intention that we'll win, only to find out we've lost and have to get rid of them now somehow -__-
Incase anyone needs cheering up

Spoiler

Reply 47
ffffffffs why are pakistan so **** :frown:

:frown:(
Reply 48
Original post by Student403

Spoiler

Hahaha I've always loved this video :')
Original post by Ruby17
Hahaha I've always loved this video :':wink:

Lol same

Have you seen this lmao

Spoiler

Original post by Ruby17
Sharjeel put on track at the start, but after he got out, it went pretty much downhill. Disappointed. Here in Pakistan, people are doing fireworks because we always buy them before the match with the hopeful intention that we'll win, only to find out we've lost and have to get rid of them now somehow -__-

Agreeeed.
You live in pak tho? :h:
Original post by Student403

Spoiler

LOOOOOOL love that
Original post by zanner
ffffffffs why are pakistan so **** :frown:

:frown:(

:console:

lol not all that.

keep them on love
Ikr!For those who have forgotten this, here 's how it goes:Test matches: Pak won 12 matches, whereas India just 9Odis: Pak won 72 times in comparison to India who only won 54Its only in the T20s that India won more: Pak 1 and India 6Overall, the results are pretty clear. You know who the boss is...tis my PAKIIIISTAAAAN!!!:u::bhangra::love:

most of those game splayed when pakistan was world leader in ball tampering and fixing - then cameras got better. since the last 10-15 years india has owned pak, and in the big games when it really matters ( ie World Cup) India has beaten paks everytime - since 1978
Reply 53
Original post by DesiGirl31
Agreeeed.
You live in pak tho? :h:

LOOOOOOL love that

:console:

Yes haha
Original post by Ruby17
Yes haha

Thats aaesome!
Guys, stop hating on my team. K thanks. BYE.

No replies...my team is everything for me no matter you guys say. K thanks. BYE.:colonhash:
Original post by nucdev
:rofl::rofl:
Do you mean in the wars or the cricket? :lol:

Wars? Pakistan only lost one war, India lost the other two.
Original post by stochasticking

pak lost all 3 wars, inc the big one where was split in two after trying invade kashmir. thats why fans used to get soo happy when they won at cricket back in the day
Original post by Chakede
pak lost all 3 wars, inc the big one where was split in two after trying invade kashmir. thats why fans used to get soo happy when they won at cricket back in the day

Kashmir has been split in two since the inception of the countries...
Reply 59
Original post by stochasticking

:rofl: @Yawn! @TheBBQ

Posted from Wiki simply cuz I cba to post other sources, but nevertheless these statements are sourced:

1947 Indo-Pak war: "The result of the war was inconclusive, however, most neutral assessments, agree that India was the victor of the war as it was able to conquer about two-third of the Kashmir including Kashmir valley, Jammu and Ladakh"
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1947)

1965 Indo-Pak war: "Though ruled to be militarily inconclusive, both India and Pakistan claimed victory. Most neutral assessments, however, agree that India had the upper hand over Pakistan when the ceasefire was declared. As Pakistan lost more territory than it gained during the war and failed to achieve its goal of capturing Kashmir, many impartial observers have viewed the result as a defeat for Pakistan and an Indian strategic victory"
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1965)

Even if you claim these 2 wars were "drawn" and inconclusive, still, India has one conclusive victory (1971) compared to no conclusive victory for Pakistan.

And 1999 Kargil would also count as an India victory since India regained its territory.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending