The Student Room Group

My boyfriend wants to do stuff... (im 15)

My boyfriend and I are both 15 and we've been dating for about 3 months.
We haven't even kissed yet ( cause he has no balls ) but he's talking about doing sexual stuff. I want to cause it sounds like fun and that but I'm just a little cautious cause he will probably tell his mates and it will probably end up going round the school!!

Would it be bad if I did do stuff with him ???

If people found out is it actually embarrassing or does everyone do that kind of stuff at our age ???
Age is just a number. Prison is just a place.
Reply 2
how old is he? at the end of the day its your choice what you do but be careful, dont do anything your not comfortable with or if he pressures you. hes your boyfriend he should respect you and not tell anyone what goes on between you.
Reply 3
the only thing u shud be doing together is homework
It's your choice really. If you want to, and you both feel equally as ready, go ahead. But, if I was in that stage, I wouldn't because of so many reasons
Original post by anonomon
We haven't even kissed yet ( cause he has no balls ) but he's talking about doing sexual stuff. I want to cause it sounds like fun and that but I'm just a little cautious cause he will probably tell his mates and it will probably end up going round the school!!

If people found out is it actually embarrassing or does everyone do that kind of stuff at our age ???

If he would start boasting around school about that sort of stuff you don't want him to be your boyfriend, that much is clear.

I'd say you're too young. Only ever do it with someone you really admire and trust, not some guy you've been with for a few months when you're 15 years of age. Some people are really mature at 15, that much is true, but it is still rare to find such people.

To make it clear, don't do anything, at least not yet. Wait at least three more years, I'd say, and find someone you really admire first. If he starts to pressure you because of it, he's not only a terrible boyfriend but a terrible person.
Just remember that the legal age is 16. Don't make him do things that you don't want to do. If you don't feel comfortable doing anything that make that known to him. If you want to do it because you think it is cool or it will be fun and you are really not OK with it then don't do it. I made that mistake and ended up well... that's another story... But he should respect you no matter what, if he doesn't then he really isn't worth having. I learned that the hard way. But at the end of the day it's your choice and only you can decide. Also, if he is older than you don't let him use that to pressure you.
Not to force you into anything but what kind of school has 15 year olds having sex as news? I don't see how that is even gossip worthy.
Original post by Dinasaurus
Not to force you into anything but what kind of school has 15 year olds having sex as news? I don't see how that is even gossip worthy.

Perhaps not a terribly degenerate school? Maybe?
Reply 9
Original post by NotAPaedo
Age is just a number. Prison is just a place.

Username checks out
Original post by Caius Filimon
Perhaps not a terribly degenerate school? Maybe?

I'd understand if they were like 12 or something but at my school, I'm not saying everyone was having sex at 15, I mean I wasn't but it wasn't like big news.
Original post by anonomon

If he has no balls that might be a problem. You should seriously get him to check that out.
If he's too shy to kiss then he s just talking nonsense.
Original post by C-rated
Username checks out

I was just reporting what one of my friends told me as a joke. I obviously don't believe that lol :biggrin:
Why are you talking about sex when you havent even kissed yet?! If you are too 'scared' or 'embarrassed' to kiss each other i cant realistically see sex happening any time soon...

Dont have sex until you are completely comfortable with each other and actually ready for it (espeically in terms of contraception - pill and condom).

Try kissing and see how that goes, build it up and maybe wayyyyyy further down the line you might find yourself being ready for sex.
Reply 15
Remember, the legal age is 16. But people do it anyway, it's your choice but you need to know there is trust between you both because he really shouldn't be your boyfriend if he's going to go and brag about it to all his mates. Typically, that just gives off the impression that he only wants to do it to brag and show off to his friends. Maybe try and tell him if you do, you keep it quiet and you don't want anyone to know?
statutory rape
Original post by shawtyb
statutory rape

Yup!^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending