The Student Room Group

I'm fed up with the daily mails islamophobia and racism

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NicklLCFC
You are obviously a terrorist sympathiser.

People like you are why they're still able to bomb us, and the muslims havent been driven out.
there is no reason at all to "drive Muslims out"

however, there are good reasons to ask Muslims to be much more attentive to what is happening in their communities : they have to contribute substantially to drying up the pond where now jihadis are swimming at leisure

IMHO, there is far too much tolerance among Muslims for extremist jihadis : they are still seen as being "misguided fellwo-Muslims" rather than a threat for us all (including, of course, other Muslims)
Ah yes an influx of press spam, press which wants to make lots of money from selling stuff.

Honestly, if any of that were true, there would be many many many many more terror attacks.
Original post by A$aprocky
Too many to count. Mainly it is with celeb gossip but they make up things about immigration too.

well alot of stuff with that is actually valid so to say its all not true is invalid
Original post by The_Internet
So you're comparing Islam to Nazis, as if to say they're one and the same. There are violent verses in the Qur'an, however there are far far more violent verses in the Bible. Should we now imply that the Bible is akin to Nazism and all Christians support a Nazi ideology?

and what christian group goes around raping and beheading people today il wait for a answer shall i .
Original post by A$aprocky
No, find it yourself.

The independent, The economist. Sometimes the BBC. I mainly watch BBC news on TV. And Aljazeera, not fully reliable but they seem to be the only ones that report on the middle eastern crisis.

there are plenty of thing that daily mail have reported that where true and the bbc didn't bother with .
Original post by Frank Underwood
A stupid statement.

You're hating on an entire religion because less than 0.1% of them are causing problems, that is entirely irrational.

0.1 percent ye in your dreams pal also Islam isn't compatible with western values never will be long term it will be a big problem to be honest its already a big problem .
Original post by mstone12
0.1 percent ye in your dreams pal also Islam isn't compatible with western values never will be long term it will be a big problem to be honest its already a big problem .

Idiocy. Many Muslims live just fine in the west. But I guess if you read the Daily Mail you'll believe anything.
Original post by moggis
I'm sorry but this is abject nonsense.

The Daily Mail,and I'm referring to the physical copy here,is aimed at intelligent ,well-read,middle class people with a bias towards women.

If you disagree ,when was the last time you read a copy and what was in it that lead you to believe it's aimed at plebs?

(I'm a Times reader but read the DM as my main paper for over 10 years and buy it if I'm in a newsagent)

Talking about mail online. Try again.
Idiocy. Many Muslims live just fine in the west. But I guess if you read the Daily Mail you'll believe anything.

really Sweden is a prime example of me being right and you wrong
really Sweden is a prime example of me being right and you wrong

Ah yes Sweden, in which a tiny tiny tiny percentile of the Muslims are causing problems.
Ah yes Sweden, in which a tiny tiny tiny percentile of the Muslims are causing problems.

well you obviously don't know what your talking about suppose you think the cologne attacks where all made up and the poor male refugees where entitled to fondle women i suppose .
well you obviously don't know what your talking about suppose you think the cologne attacks where all made up and the poor male refugees where entitled to fondle women i suppose .

It was an issue that was inflated by right-wing anti-EU propaganda. More natives rape each other ever year than migrants.
It was an issue that was inflated by right-wing anti-EU propaganda. More natives rape each other ever year than migrants.

wow just wow seriously its pointless discussing with people like you then
I would have read and replied, but someone calling me a 'leftist' like there's something wrong with it isn't the kind of person I am going to argue with.

You've made it very clear with your first statement that you're going to ignore any valid points I make.

Oh and I'll be voting to stay in the EU. If we leave the EU because of these issues, the terrorists win.
(edited 8 years ago)
I would have read and replied, but someone calling me a 'leftist' like there's something wrong with it isn't the kind of person I am going to argue with.

You've made it very clear with your first statement that you're going to ignore any valid points I make.

Oh and I'll be voting to stay in the EU. If we leave the EU because of these issues, the terrorists win.

terrorism will win in Europe the way things are going radical Islam will be the downfall of Europe in the future as we know it.
terrorism will win in Europe the way things are going radical Islam will be the downfall of Europe in the future as we know it.

Are you kidding? On 9/11, 2,996 people died. America survived and recovered from that, we will recover from any tiny attack ISIS throws at us.

That is the second most rediculous thing I have heard today, how do the terrorists win if we leave the EU?

This isn't me saying you should vote leave (I probably am) but if you vote to stay for that reason you are wrong.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by joecphillips
That is the second most rediculous thing I have heard today, how do the terrorists win if we leave the EU?

This isn't me saying you should vote leave (I probably am) but if you vote to stay for that reason you are wrong.

1. That's not the only reason I'm voting to stay
2. Terrorists want to divide us, and leaving the EU is a step towards divisiveness.
I'm sick of Muslim apologist cucks who blindly defend the "religion of peace" all the time despite being utterly clueless from their ivory towers to the effects this crisis is having on ordinary European people.

Yes we know that not all Muslims are bad people, considering they are over 1bn people. However too many of these attacks are happening and there is a serious problem that needs to be tackled.

Funny how it's never Hindus, Sikhs, Christians that are trying to kill us, there is always one common denominator recently....

Awaiting some lunatic left wing "activist" to reply now...
I found a solution for you: Don't read the daily mail... like anyone with a brain

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending