The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

322 Skull and bones.
Wake up sheeps

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sunni money
This is so disgustingly wrong.

Post-intervention Afghanistan have had democratic elections, in which women voted. "The overall situation for Afghan women has improved in the last decade, particularly in the major urban areas".

Relaxing under the sun? Lol, what a joke.

If nobody in such countries supported the Islamic State and such terror groups they wouldn't exist. Please use your brain.

Thinking bombings are justified is tantamount to supporting them.

This is next level terrorist-apologia!

Being an apologist is better than supporting ISIS by hating Islam.

ISIS want you to hate Islam, and you are playing directly into their hands with this nonsense propaganda you're spamming.
Original post by Slipandsquirm
I thought the clear example of suicide bombings gave clear consequences. No running around semantics to escape what the surveys imply. Clearly, you can flip around anything.

Never underestimate the lengths terrorist-apologists will go to to distort/deny reality!
Original post by Frank Underwood
You're confusing statistics.

The people who think bombing in DEFENCE OF ISLAM is often justified compared to those who would willingly go out and kill people in suicide bombings are different statistics.

People have different interpretations of what 'defending Islam' is.

So give me recent examples where these people would think of suicide bombings in defence of Islam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So give me recent examples where these people would think of suicide bombings in defence of Islam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's the point? You're almost certainly going to ignore or dismiss anything I post, as you have been doing for the last few hours. Not to mention your request doesn't even make sense.
Original post by missfats
Most places that the West has step foot in has "become" hell holes not the other way around . It's funny how many British people complain about immigration but if you haven't ruined our countries, we would all be relaxing under the sun essentially.

Western intervention is no "threat "? I mean why am I arguing with a guy who properly was always pampered in the UK and has no real life experience of war and experience of seeing their own country go downhill.

Just Go watch more BBC, that's the only media outlet you have to fuel your ignorance.
You really are insulating the hundreds of thousands who have died through western intervention when you say you have essentially only just come to give us salvation. :mwuaha::mwuaha:

Calling me a taliban apologist lol.
If anyone had more hatred for isis and it's likes, it's people who are from countries where terrorism is rife.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Afganistan and Iraq are actually more prosperous now than they were 15 years ago.
Reply 766
Original post by missfats
Next time I'm reading the quran, I'll make sure I don't get inspired to blow anyone up.
When you read that "disbelievers are the worst of creatures", or that "the punishment for [opposing Islam*] is death, crucifixion, dismemberment or exile", how does that inspire you? Specifically in the context of disbelievers and opponents of Islam.

* Using Ibn Kathir's tafsir
Original post by Onde
You make it sound like as though people in Syria, Palestine, and Turkey do not care about terrorist attacks in the US, the UK, Spain, France, Belgium etc. ...which makes me wonder about your reasons for posting the image you did, as well as your own inclinations.

They should care because terrorism murders people, and disrupts society in general. This is something that all humans should be able to identify with, not this "Belgium" you speak of.

The reason why terrorist attacks are rare in the West is because the drivers of such actions have been much reduced in recent centuries: fundamentalist ideologies, poverty, low levels of education, and the feeling of not being represented in society.

I am responsible for my own actions.
I didn't say other people in Syria,palestine turkey do not care.

explosion in ankara, and explosion in istanbul happened just about a week ago.
WHERE IS BELGIUM? WHERE WAS BELGIUM?

I care about ALL people. Unfortunately, this is not the views of many countries.
for example Russia, who decides to bomb civil areas in syria.
or America, who support Israels genocide.

Today, Belgium is attacked, and wants us to unite.
what a joke.

Hang on poppet.

Terrorist attacks are rare in the west because people take action . . . . But surely you mean the west takes action? What does turkey or Syria do to stop terrorism in the west? No, you must be congratulating the west.

But that can't get right. Because you wouldn't talk like Belgium has a duty to take action for terrorist attacks in Turkey.

You don't have to care about Brussels. No one fill force you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's true. The west and America&Canada&Australia take action. Because They are the strong one's
Countries like Syria and Palestine are being attacked, because they are weak.
How can they take action if they are weak?

However countries like Belgium choose for which country to take action for.

Your beloved western countries keep asking countries like syria,palestine and turkey to cooperate, so we can defeat ISIS.
WHY?? when israel commits genocide, these beloved countries don't do anything to stop it. yet now, they want all countries to unite, to stop the terrorism that is affecting them.

WHY should I feel for/cooperate with Belgium? Thousands of people are dying in palestine.and Syria. What is Belgium doing??

Also, when they don't like syrian refugees, they suddenly start begging Turkey to take in every single syrian refugees, so that people like you(who live in the uk, france,Germany belgium etc.), won't be disturbed by their presence.

And Turkey, palestine, syria etc. countries is doing nothing to help yeah? please.

ISIS want you to hate Islam, and you are playing directly into their hands with this nonsense propaganda you're spamming.

you are clearly convincing noone with this nonesense
Reply 769
Original post by Rk2k14
Very naive if you believe that.
Very true. He clearly doesnt mention the importance of the sunnah. Durr.
At least half* of it comes from there.

* Arbitrary fraction.
Original post by Onde
I personally think we should focus more on challenging ideologies that venerate the lives of genocidal warlords.

Yeah focus on western cultuer ideologies not muslim. There is no God but allah mohammad is his messenger
Reply 771
Stop putting words in my mouth. I consider all of those terrorist groups Islamic extremists.
So not 1500 then. Or anywhere near it!

So we beat ISIS by loving Islam.

I see what you are trying to do there, your audacity and deviousness is quite shocking
Original post by Reformed
you are clearly convincing noone with this nonesense

That's because you refuse to accept the truth, and the truth is that you're a victim of right-wing scaremongering and you are indirectly supporting ISIS by hating Islam for the actions of three attackers today in Brussels.
It seems odd, one attack which was minor, then everyone starts blaming us muslims, I hate white people sometimes
Original post by EccentricDiamond
So we beat ISIS by loving Islam.

I see what you are trying to do there, your audacity and deviousness is quite shocking

What is it with these idiots putting words in my mouth?
Original post by Menakshelatte

I care about ALL people. Unfortunately, this is not the views of many countries.

what a joke.

That's true. The west and America&Canada&Australia take action. Because They are the strong one's
Countries like Syria and Palestine are being attacked, because they are weak.
How can they take action if they are weak?

However countries like Belgium choose for which country to take action for.

Your beloved western countries keep asking countries like syria,palestine and turkey to cooperate, so we can defeat ISIS.
WHY?? when israel commits genocide, these beloved countries don't do anything to stop it. yet now, they want all countries to unite, to stop the terrorism that is affecting them.

WHY should I feel for/cooperate with Belgium? Thousands of people are dying in palestine.and Syria. What is Belgium doing??

Also, when they don't like syrian refugees, they suddenly start begging Turkey to take in every single syrian refugees, so that people like you(who live in the uk, france,Germany belgium etc.), won't be disturbed by their presence.

And Turkey, palestine, syria etc. countries is doing nothing to help yeah? please.

probably because the terrorists are being bred in the islamic world and causing problems for everybody esle. people are dieing in syria and iraq, not at the hands of the west ( or israel in any significant numbers) they are bing killed by other muslims. so its the islamic world that needs to sort its house out or if not, keep its problems within in its own borders. when it doesnt, that is what sparks off foreign intervension, airstrikes drones etc. you have it back to front

your gripe with israel is between you and them - we have no link with isreal nor any interest in what their ultimate ideology is ( apart from their combat with islamic terroism)
That's because you refuse to accept the truth, and the truth is that you're a victim of right-wing scaremongering and you are indirectly supporting ISIS by hating Islam for the actions of three attackers today in Brussels.

keep it up . TSR needs more comedy figures

Is there any evidence that they do care any more than people in Western countries care?

You are possibly overestimating the importance of Belgium. I am certain that the Belgium government in any case is committed to giving foreign aid, and perhaps contributing in other ways, such as accepting refugees.

I think you are confusing the actions of a government with the actions of its people. You may have some point however.

what a joke.

If you are able to take part in such an action, and you are sympathetic towards it in general, then what is your problem?
This is a nice video that covers the response by many to the attacks - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFyhY8WVCm0&ab_channel=PaulJosephWatson

I'm just curious to see how many more of these attacks there will be until leftist retards start to understand that bringing refugees to Europe in the hundreds of thousands, if not millions, simply doesn't work, as many of them do not wish to adjust to our culture which is where the conflict begins. But hey, I suppose that making such a simple observation just makes me a bigoted racist, as I'm sure many would think.

Also, so much for Islam being a religion of peace, as that silly statement is disproved over and over again.

Latest

Trending

Trending