The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Accepting unconditional offers

I was offered a place at the University of Birmingham which would be made unconditional if I made it my firm choice. I have made it my firm choice on UCAS but it is still coming up as conditional. Should it say unconditional? Is my offer still conditional?
Reply 1
Original post by abiwyatt3
I was offered a place at the University of Birmingham which would be made unconditional if I made it my firm choice. I have made it my firm choice on UCAS but it is still coming up as conditional. Should it say unconditional? Is my offer still conditional?

The best would be to contact the university and ask them about the issue.

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2

I've had the same issue...did you contact them about it?
Reply 3
Original post by ml19
I've had the same issue...did you contact them about it?

No I just waited and eventually the status changed on UCAS track to "unconditional firmly accepted"
No I just waited and eventually the status changed on UCAS track to "unconditional firmly accepted"

how long did yours take to update? i've been waiting a while and its still not changed :/
Reply 5
Original post by misslily98
how long did yours take to update? i've been waiting a while and its still not changed :/

I don't know exactly, probably a few weeks
Reply 6
birmingham upgraded my offer from conditional to unconditional after I got my fees assessment sorted out, that was at the first week of March and after putting it as my firm choice a few weeks ago my UCAS still says 'conditional offer firmly accepted' ???

Quick Reply