The Student Room Group

how do i approach a girl?

so today i was in the college cafeteria (eating) and there was this girl that kept on turning around to look at me. we made eye contact allot and most of the time i would brake it, however when i looked back at her after braking eye contact i noticed that she continued to look at me.
BTW this girl has a ma.
if this was to happen again with a different girl how should i approach her
show her your. :colone:
Using your legs.
Reply 3
She has a ma? What
Reply 4
I think that you should smile at her first or if it happens with another girl. Yeah they might be looking at you but it's kind of taking it a bit further without doing too much or just looking all the time. I don't think that you should approach the girl after one look because you don't wanna seem desperate.
I think that's what you should do anyways... X

Posted from TSR Mobile
How to approach females.

1:Walk up to a female of your choosing.
2: Open your mouth.
3: Say, "Hello, I am x, how are you?"
4:???
5:Profit?
Walk up to the girl.
Say something like you look really beautiful (insert any compliment) so I had to come and meet you.
I'm anonymous #1.
Hi, I'm cafeteria girl
Nice to meet you
*insert flirty banter*
Original post by Anonymous
so today i was in the college cafeteria (eating) and there was this girl that kept on turning around to look at me. we made eye contact allot and most of the time i would brake it, however when i looked back at her after braking eye contact i noticed that she continued to look at me.
BTW this girl has a ma.

At first it's better to watch from a distance. Track her movements; see where she frequents and how many friends she has; plant a tracking bug in her bag or on her clothes. Then if she rejects you there is no worry.

Just go to Plan B.
Reply 8
Look at her
Don't break eye contact
When she looks away go over and introduce yourself

101 Social Skills
Well don't hide in the bushes and 'surprise' her, learned that the hard way :colonhash:

Spoiler

BTW this girl has a ma.

Approach her with a knife in one hand and a grin on your face.
80% of interactions are body language... make sure you are relaxed and friendly.
Go up to her and give her a little tweak on the nipple.

This will show your interest and act as a perfect conversation starter.

:wink:
Original post by darkred
She has a ma? What

she has a man *
Reply 14
use chatup lines like: are you a parking ticket because u got fine written all over you.
Original post by darkred
She has a ma? What

I feel a little puzzled. She has a mother? Don't most people?
Stop braking and accelerate towards her and start a friendly convo:smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
BTW this girl has a ma. if this was to happen again with a different girl how should i approach her

Just go up to her introduce yourself, ask her if her sense of smell is working?
If she replies asking why, then ask her "Excuse me, miss, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?" :top:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by NotAPaedo
At first it's better to watch from a distance. Track her movements; see where she frequents and how many friends she has; plant a tracking bug in her bag or on her clothes. Then if she rejects you there is no worry.

Just go to Plan B.

Haha, I don't even want to know what Plan B is. :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending