The Student Room Group

Is it strange that I only have one female friend who is from Africa/the Carribean?

I am of African/Caribbean descent.
I only have one female friend of African/Caribbean descent.
I love this woman so much. <3

I do not really feel the need to have any other female friends from those parts of the world as I feel see give me everything I need. (I have other female friends)

I have two male friends from that part of the world. (I have other male friends)

Is this strange?

Scroll to see replies

No. Weird question.
Probably not, I am African as in literally from Africa and I don't have a single African friend and I never think of it.
No.
Reply 4
Original post by Dinasaurus
Probably not, I am African as in literally from Africa and I don't have a single African friend and I never think of it.

Seychelles=Africa?
Original post by mall-cop
Seychelles=Africa?

Well yes?

In the same way England = Europe
Be formed switch whomever you want to be friends with, race doesn't need to come into it
My boyfriend is white and I'm his only black friend. We met on holiday, and there aren't many African/Caribbean people where he grew up.
Reply 8
Well yes?

In the same way England = Europe

Not in the same way at all is it...it was like pulling teeth asking you if you consider yourself black/African. You kept saying, no. I'm Creole.

:facepalm:

now you're African...? Even though you're just saying that to say you don't have black friends. Well done.
Not in the same way at all is it...it was like pulling teeth asking you if you consider yourself black/African. You kept saying, no. I'm Creole.

now you're African...? Even though you're just saying that to say you don't have black friends. Well done.

When did you ask me that?

I am African but I don't consider myself black, in the same way most North Africans or White South Africans aren't black.

I do have black friends, they're just not African, they're Caribbean.

Seriously, I've searched through your post history, when the hell did you speak to me before?
(edited 8 years ago)

respond
respond

lmao idc
just know you said you're Creole
now you're black.
why are you getting angry?...:lolwut:
am I going to have to go thru your post history and pull up when you said
you're creole..
I prefer low body mass and soft milky skin but to each their own.
lmao idc
now you're black.
you're creole..

I didn't say I was black?

I said I was Creole, this thread says is it weird that I only have 1 female friend from Africa etc. I am from Africa, I was born in Africa, I don't have other friends from Africa this is all true.

Being African doesn't make you black.

Pull up my post history please, enlighten me.
I didn't say I was black?

I said I was Creole, this thread says is it weird that I only have 1 female friend from Africa etc. I am from Africa, I was born in Africa, I don't have other friends from Africa this is all true.

Being African doesn't make you black.

Pull up my post history please, enlighten me.

I didn't say you said you were black
I said I asked if you were, as well as African
And you said you're creole, and refused to say you're black or African
and :toofunny:
is that what this is about? you don't want ppl to call you black? :ahee:
you and your irrelevant Scottish grandparent? :rofl:
I didn't say you said you were black
I said I asked if you were, as well as African
And you said you're creole, and refused to say you're black or African
and :toofunny:
is that what this is about? you don't want ppl to call you black? :ahee:
you and your irrelevant Scottish grandparent? :rofl:

Quote me when you asked that? Link the thread?

I am not black though, most people don't consider me black. My Scottish grandparent is not the only non-black grandparent I have, only 1 of my grandparents is black.
Quote me when you asked that? Link the thread?

I am not black though, most people don't consider me black. My Scottish grandparent is not the only non-black grandparent I have, only 1 of my grandparents is black.

lmfao at going through all of that
why are having a hissy fit
You said it. You're not important, I'm not making sh*t up. You said it and you know you did. So you're getting mad about who I am, when you said it, to distract away from the fact that you denied it, and now you're claiming.
IDC about this enough to go back and forth back and forth.
I said what I had to say: you denied being African because you don't want ppl to think you're black. But you're doing it here to brag that you don't have black friends, like it's something to brag about. Let's leave it at that.
lmfao at going through all of that
why are having a hissy fit
You said it. You're not important, I'm not making sh*t up. You said it and you know you did. So you're getting mad about who I am, when you said it, to distract away from the fact that you denied it, and now you're claiming.
IDC about this enough to go back and forth back and forth.
I said what I had to say: you denied being African because you don't want ppl to think you're black. But you're doing it here to brag that you don't have black friends, like it's something to brag about. Let's leave it at that.

I don't know that I said it, I don't remember. ****ing quote me, when did I say I wasn't African? I didn't brag about not having black friends, I said I don't have African friends. You can read my ****ing messages.
lmao idc
now you're black.
you're creole..

Dude, it's the Internet. No need to take it so seriously. Chill.
I don't know that I said it, I don't remember. ****ing quote me, when did I say I wasn't African? I didn't brag about not having black friends, I said I don't have African friends. You can read my ****ing messages.

Lmao now you want to conveniently act like this isn't about black people.
And stop getting so angry seriously :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending