The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Do you think they may be giving out Cardiff offers in batches now all interviews are done? As everyone I've heard of so far with an offer was in the December or January interview
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by coco.bee
congrats, well done! :smile:

Thanks! Congrats to you too on teeside
Who's going to Notts offers openday tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maverick-01
Anyone else thinking of firming MMU?

Yeah, thinking of it!
Original post by moonandstars
Do you think they may be giving out Cardiff offers in batches now all interviews are done? As everyone I've heard of so far with an offer was in the December or January interview

seems like they are coming in batches. are you waiting on Cardiff? hold tight you will get an answer soon :smile:
Does anyone know what hours we would be at university each week at Teesside? Would it be a few hours five days a week or lots of hours in fewer days?
Original post by Jane1296
Does anyone know what hours we would be at university each week at Teesside? Would it be a few hours five days a week or lots of hours in fewer days?

i asked that question at my interview and they said first year would be quite full on with days consisting of 9-5 hours on most days
i asked that question at my interview and they said first year would be quite full on with days consisting of 9-5 hours on most days

Ah, thanks for that!
seems like they are coming in batches. are you waiting on Cardiff? hold tight you will get an answer soon :smile:

I am indeed!! Had my interview February though :smile: thank you! Really hope so I'm going on holiday next week for a fortnight so would love to know before I go as I don't think I'll get much internet where I'm going!
Reply 2149
Is anyone firming Kings!?🙈
Has anyone received any offers from Leeds Beckett university?
Original post by claudia1997a
I will firm Keele:u:

I'm still waiting for a reply 😩
Hi. Has anybody accepted MMU's offer and had the DBS and health checks done? I am just wondering how long all that takes.
Original post by zoebennett
Has anyone received any offers from Leeds Beckett university?

Yeah I have - but you have til May, they might just be still deciding! No news is good news if you're still waiting for a reply :smile:
Has anyone heard from RGU? I got an email yesterday saying basically that they will make a decision soon through UCAS did anyone else recieve this? Im not sure what to make of it?
Reply 2155
Just got my final offer from Ulster thats 2 offers, 2 rejections and a non-physiotherapy offer/scholarship!! 😊
Reply 2156
Anyone else still waiting for MMU to get back to them post interview? (mine was in December) Seems like loads of people on here have got one recently :frown:
final physio rejection today, sad times but at least its a decision
Original post by Lmelly
Has anyone heard from RGU? I got an email yesterday saying basically that they will make a decision soon through UCAS did anyone else recieve this? Im not sure what to make of it?

I got that email too, just waiting to hear from them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jmcwitch
final physio rejection today, sad times but at least its a decision

sorry to hear that. Are you holding any offers currently?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending