The Student Room Group

Are you ahead or behind with your revision?

Poll

How's your revision going?

How's your revision going? Are you ahead of where you want to be, or have you missed a bit of what you wanted to get done? Let's see how TSR is getting on...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by shooks
How's your revision going? Are you ahead of where you want to be, or have you missed a bit of what you wanted to get done? Let's see how TSR is getting on...

Very very behind. I have about 10 weeks or so until my AS exams. I dont know if I'll manage to pull it off.
Reply 2
I'm behind with two essays to be handed in at the end of the month.
Behind :hide: trying to catch up though :colondollar:
Behind on some parts, about where I want to be in other parts. I wouldn't say I'm "ahead" yet, but after easter holidays I will be. :smile:
Reply 5
Well... I haven't started really, so about right :biggrin:
Oops..
Original post by shooks

I was getting head but now I am behind.
Doing a maths paper near enough every day. Got my exams in Summer and in my last mocks got a B but I was 2 marks off of an A.
I'm behind. Trying to catch up, but I hate studying :yawn:
Havent started yet. Easter is when I'll be starting. Sooo behind maybe?
I'm so far behind, I'm trying to hitchhike
Well my exams are scheduled for the end of each unit so I usually revise for each exam about two weeks before... Usually... Uuuusuallllyyyyy...
Ive done quite a high number of notes, as business&geography notes are nearly done, nearly all sociology studies are done (just need to mind map content) english quotes are all done, just need to a few character/theme mindmaps.. Although i haven't really started revising revision as such.. Is this bad?

Posted from TSR Mobile
behind/haven't really started :redface:
Very behind, I've made some notes for some subjects but I haven't touched others
Going to get back on track during the Easter hols
lol, just as I expected :lol:

shoulda been a 'still haven't started' option...
I don't believe anyone who said they're ahead :tongue:
So behind on my Philosophy in particular

I normally think I've managed to remember most things then I sit there looking through the text book and think...welll...****
Very behind. I've completely lost sight of the finish line

Original post by Legendary Quest
I don't believe anyone who said they're ahead :tongue:

This really gives me hope:biggrin:
I am behind on quite a lot. I have managed to finish my P2 notes - I just need to complete B2 and C2 for my end of year mocks. I am so nervous and stressed... anyone else hate exam season?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending