The Student Room Group

How can you move on from a crush you like a lot??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Forumaddict
I don't get it

I was trying to make a rape joke but it just ended up sounding forced.
RIP

ya might as well give up since it sounds like your entire life revolves around stalking this girl
Original post by Alexion
RIP

ya might as well give up since it sounds like your entire life revolves around stalking this girl

I feel my life without her is worthless
I feel my life without her is worthless

Your life without her is exactly the same life you've always had.

You're not meant to be with her.

She doesn't mean anything to you really.

When you finally find real love, you'll see how silly this all was.
Original post by Alexion
Your life without her is exactly the same life you've always had.

You're not meant to be with her.

She doesn't mean anything to you really.

When you finally find real love, you'll see how silly this all was.

But there's no other girls in existence who compare to her
...Wait...so this isn't believeteam22 ?
But there's no other girls in existence who compare to her

That's not an answer

She has flaws, just like everybody else

The fatal one being that she can't be with you (for whatever reason)

She's not perfect
Original post by MountKimbie
...Wait...so this isn't believeteam22 ?

Apparently not :tongue: I also thought so at first...
Original post by Alexion
That's not an answer

She has flaws, just like everybody else

The fatal one being that she can't be with you (for whatever reason)

She's not perfect

It's all my fault though not hers, I had opportunities and messed them up due to nerves and shyness
It's all my fault though not hers, I had opportunities and messed them up due to nerves and shyness

Yeah, it sucks.

If you were too nervous to really say anything around her then there's a problem too.

You should feel really comfortable with the person you're dating.

I didn't ask my ex out until I was able to do so comfortably. The nerves suggested that I wasn't ready.
Original post by Alexion
Yeah, it sucks.

If you were too nervous to really say anything around her then there's a problem too.

You should feel really comfortable with the person you're dating.

I didn't ask my ex out until I was able to do so comfortably. The nerves suggested that I wasn't ready.

I wish I had met her later in life when I would have had more confidence because then I wouldn't have messed up my chance and maybe I would be with her now. I replay the chance I had every single day and regret it more and more each day and wen hate myself for it
I wish I had met her later in life when I would have had more confidence because then I wouldn't have messed up my chance and maybe I would be with her now. I replay the chance I had every single day and regret it more and more each day and wen hate myself for it

Wow, trust me, she's not that important.

I know it's hard to take but there's more in the world than just this one female member of the species...
Original post by Alexion
Wow, trust me, she's not that important.

I know it's hard to take but there's more in the world than just this one female member of the species...

She is important to me. You probably won't believe me but she is honestly such a sweet and lovely human being. I hate her ex boyfriend though, he treated her like dirt an cheated on her, he didn't appreciate her and thankfully she ha the sense to break up with him.I hate him because if I got to bee with her I wold 100% appreciate her so so so much an be the happiest person alive and he just saw her as an object to use. He was talking about a date yet want on and I just felt so unbelievably jealous I ha to go somewhere else because is didn't want to hear anymore it stung so bad I felt a real painful sensation inside me imagining them laughing kissing and having fun together because this is the stuff I dream about l for it actually happened for real but to someone else. He also makes jokes about how she's a prudee and stuff which sickens me that he would make jokes about her
Saw her today and looked up and tried to make eye contact for like a Second but I couldn't tell if she looked back or not

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending