The Student Room Group

I'm fed up with the daily mails islamophobia and racism

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Frank Underwood
1. That's not the only reason I'm voting to stay
2. Terrorists want to divide us, and leaving the EU is a step towards divisiveness.

I disagree terrorist want to control and run the world and staying in just because of their actions is giving them control.
Original post by joecphillips
I disagree terrorist want to control and run the world and staying in just because of their actions is giving them control.

:facepalm:
Are you kidding? On 9/11, 2,996 people died. America survived and recovered from that, we will recover from any tiny attack ISIS throws at us.

well this is alot different we dent have Saddam Hussein and coronal Qaddafi to hold back the extremists now we have thousands in Europe maybe alot more we don't know hardly a same situation
1. That's not the only reason I'm voting to stay
2. Terrorists want to divide us, and leaving the EU is a step towards divisiveness.

so the eu needs big changes even you should see that should we just let them carry on without any changes hell no .
:facepalm:

What is wrong with what I am saying?
They want to affect what we do and staying in because of them is giving them control, I am not saying because of them we should vote out I want people to vote how they would without their influence.

Do they or do they not want to control the world having everyone believe the same as them?
People should be allowed to say and write what they want.
What is wrong with what I am saying?
They want to affect what we do and staying in because of them is giving them control, I am not saying because of them we should vote out I want people to vote how they would without their influence.

Do they or do they not want to control the world having everyone believe the same as them?

I face palmed because I specifically said that there are other reasons as to why I want to stay in the EU. And also because terrorists want us to leave the EU, leaving our European allies in the deteriorating economy of the EU gives ISIS more influence.
I face palmed because I specifically said that there are other reasons as to why I want to stay in the EU. And also because terrorists want us to leave the EU, leaving our European allies in the deteriorating economy of the EU gives ISIS more influence.

So you are happy to tie the economy to a group that is failing in what it is meant to do, that doesn't seem like a good idea it sounds like jumping on the titanic after it hit the iceberg
So you are happy to tie the economy to a group that is failing in what it is meant to do, that doesn't seem like a good idea it sounds like jumping on the titanic after it hit the iceberg

If that is true, then why do Jeremy Corbyn, Ed Miliband, David Cameron and Nick Clegg all support remaining in the EU?
If that is true, then why do Jeremy Corbyn, Ed Miliband, David Cameron and Nick Clegg all support remaining in the EU?

You have just said the eu's economy is deteriorating so is it or isn't it? Make your mind up

The Eu was to help economies
You have just said the eu's economy is deteriorating so is it or isn't it? Make your mind up

The Eu was to help economies

It is, but we can save it.

Jumping off the ship will make things worse.

So you are prepared to gamble the future of the country within a shrinking market, ignore growth elsewhere just to try to save something that is broken in the hope they can fix it despite no evidence that they actually can.

Maybe a vote to leave will help them realise that they need to change something they haven't realised yet.
So you are prepared to gamble the future of the country within a shrinking market, ignore growth elsewhere just to try to save something that is broken in the hope they can fix it despite no evidence that they actually can.

Maybe a vote to leave will help them realise that they need to change something they haven't realised yet.

you can't convince me to vote out, sorry
you can't convince me to vote out, sorry

I'm not trying to as I know that would be pointless however someone may read this who is undecided and I believe that what I have posted should be considered as well as your posts.

Jumping off the Titanic certainly helped.

The EU is collapsing before our very eyes. A Brexit in June would mean much yearned sovereignty for the UK. It would allow us to work independently and away from the irresponsible beaucrats who sit on the EU council creating laws for us.

I'm voting out, and, we've luck and reason we'll succeed. And, well, it'll be a nice birthday present :biggrin:
Original post by Dodgypirate
Jumping off the Titanic certainly helped.

The EU is collapsing before our very eyes. A Brexit in June would mean much yearned sovereignty for the UK. It would allow us to work independently and away from the irresponsible beaucrats who sit on the EU council creating laws for us.

I'm voting out, and, we've luck and reason we'll succeed. And, well, it'll be a nice birthday present :biggrin:

Britain leaving the EU is named as one of the top 10 threats to global security by the EIU
Britain leaving the EU is named as one of the top 10 threats to global security by the EIU

Oooooo frightening...

I'm going to assume you mean the Economist Intelligence Unit?
Original post by Aceadria
I'm going to assume you mean the Economist Intelligence Unit?

EIU = economist intelligence unit

I thought it was obvious
EIU = economist intelligence unit

I thought it was obvious

It was, but one can always make a mistake. I'd rather check than assume it's what you mean.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending