The Student Room Group

Can we all reflect on all the good things Islam does for the world?

I know it's hard at times like this, but can't we all reflect on the good things Islam does for the world?

The greatest tragedy with these attacks is the way Islam and it's adherents are demonized because of them.

Scroll to see replies

Oh wow, you're back. It's been what a month?
(edited 8 years ago)
Yes please!

I completely agree!
ermmmmm.....the fact that this list is blank is proving something.....:colondollar:
Reply 4
Original post by Axel Johann
Oh wow, you're back. It's been what 6 weeks?

Who the **** are you?
Original post by KingBradly
Who the **** are you?

Your friendly neighbourhood hero :h:

Spoiler

Reply 6
Original post by Multiculturalism
Yes please!

I completely agree!

What liberal countries need is more Islam.

You've changed your tone or are you being sarcastic? Where did you end up disappearing off to?
I know it's hard at times like this, but can't we all reflect on the good things Islam does for the world?

The greatest tragedy with these attacks is the way Islam and it's adherents are demonized because of them.

Exactly, it's not the actual people that were killed or injured or their families. No, its Muslims.

Truly liberal countries need all religions! All peoples, regardless of race, sexuality, gender, or any other differences (they are all equal! I can't write them all but I have not forgotten them all!) have the right to live in peace!

Diversity is our strength! Love Islam, love Christianity, love Bhuddism, what is the difference? :smile:

Peace <3

The greatest tragedy of these attacks are the countless innocent men, women, and children who have been killed or severely injured.
Original post by Farm_Ecology
Exactly, it's not the actual people that were killed or injured or their families. No, its Muslims.

The terrorists want us to be divided! Don't play into their hands!

Fight hate with love!

Peace <3
Reply 12
Truly liberal countries need all religions! All peoples, regardless of race, sexuality, gender, or any other differences (they are all equal! I can't write them all but I have not forgotten them all!) have the right to live in peace!

Diversity is our strength! Love Islam, love Christianity, love Bhuddism, what is the difference? :smile:

Peace <3

I can honestly see no differences between the Buddha and Muhammad.
Original post by Farm_Ecology

exactly, if so many people have islamophobia...maybe there is some reason behind it. and after recent events, their suspicions grow and this scares them.
Original post by Yisithegr8
exactly, if so many people have islamophobia...maybe there is some reason behind it. and after recent events, their suspicions grow and this scares them.

Phobia of any kind is never justified! It is bigotry!

Love trumps hate!

Peace <3
The terrorists want us to be divided! Don't play into their hands!

Fight hate with love!

Peace <3

u have the right attitude, but the solution isn't so simple. the terrorists don't respond to love. we must kill 'em all, before they kill us
I can honestly see no differences between the Buddha and Muhammad.

one is based around peace and equality.
and one is based on killing anyone who isn't Muslim and taking over the world........no difference at all tho :eyebrow::erm::erm::erm:
still waiting to hear of one thing that Islam have contributed to society???
Original post by Yisithegr8
u have the right attitude, but the solution isn't so simple. the terrorists don't respond to love. we must kill 'em all, before they kill us

No

We must show them the error of their ways. Everyone wants love, even terrorists!

Love is the best weapon of all!
Reply 19
Original post by queen-bee
You've changed your tone or are you being sarcastic? Where did you end up disappearing off to?

I got knocked down on my bike, hit my head really bad. I was in hospital for a while, on a lot of painkillers, and I wasn't able to concentrate. I had to stop reading all that crap written by so called "intellectuals" and instead focused on my Facebook newsfeed and tumbler. It made me realise how wrong I was.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending