The Student Room Group

How to tell someone you like them ?!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ishea16
clearly:rolleyes:

Umad kid.
Original post by KissMyAbs
Just say it to his face.

Don't beat around the bush like the virgins on here are saying..

Straight up and confident, don't waste time.

lol i'm a virgin too u know ..but thanks for that...i had so many chances to tell him..but i just lack confidence ..
Original post by Anonymous
lol i'm a virgin too u know ..but thanks for that...i had so many chances to tell him..but i just lack confidence ..

Yeah I don't get how some people can give advice when they have no experience.....

Would you rather wait around and not see if he likes you too? It seems like you could be wasting a chance at a good relationship. Think about that about im sure you will find the courage to tell him.

:smile:
Umad kid.

:toofunny:seriously too good ahah
Original post by Ishea16
:toofunny:seriously too good ahah

Too easy brah
Yeah I don't get how some people can give advice when they have no experience.....

Would you rather wait around and not see if he likes you too? It seems like you could be wasting a chance at a good relationship. Think about that about im sure you will find the courage to tell him.

:smile:

I asked him once and indirect question about this...but he adviced that.. "that girl shouldn't be afraid of rejection and should tell him before its too late and would regret it"
Too easy brah

sarcasm fam:colonhash:
I asked him once and indirect question about this...but he adviced that.. "that girl shouldn't be afraid of rejection and should tell him before its too late and would regret it"

He's right...I don't think many guys would even reject an offer from a girl anyway. Your chances of rejection seem very slim.

Tell him how you feel and get back to us !!
Original post by Ishea16
sarcasm fam:colonhash:

Clearly you've been rejected a few times.
He's right...I don't think many guys would even reject an offer from a girl anyway. Your chances of rejection seem very slim.

Tell him how you feel and get back to us !!

Will do thanks ^^ :h:
Clearly you've been rejected a few times.

clearly your assumptions are as desperate as your avatar:colonhash:
maybe even more:h:
Original post by Ishea16
clearly your assumptions are as desperate as your avatar:colonhash:
maybe even more:h:

My assumptions are true though.....and I'm sure you'd ask me out too, to which I would of course say no.
My assumptions are true though.....and I'm sure you'd ask me out too, to which I would of course say no.

now I cant decide if your assumptions are worse or your big head:confused:

ouch!! :ahhhhh::ahee:
Original post by Ishea16
now I cant decide if your assumptions are worse or your big head:confused:

I know you wouldn't be able to resist me...... PM me and we can see how it goes. I'm not promising anything though as you might not be to my standard.
I know you wouldn't be able to resist me...... PM me and we can see how it goes. I'm not promising anything though as you might not be to my standard.

some people are beyond help:colonhash:
get over yourself immature child
Original post by Ishea16
some people are beyond help:colonhash:
get over yourself immature child

I get you're afraid of dating but no need to tell other people not to try it. Let them have a chance at being happy. In the mean time think about how you can improve youself so maybe a guy will date you.
There's no right way to do it, just do it - stop thinking and do it. You'll only end up regretting the things you didn't do.

(+plus a few things you did :tongue:)
I really like a guy and we have recently started to talk to each other whenever we have free lessons and feel more comfortable around each other. He told me to be open with him once and not to be afraid of saying anything but do you think I should tell him? what do I say and how?:confused:

Use words.

If in doubt, consult Wikihow: http://www.wikihow.com/Know-When-to-Tell-Someone-You-Like-Them
Reply 39
He sounds insecure. He's putting the ball in your court telling you not to fear rejection because he fears it himself. That's why he wants you to ask.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending