The Student Room Group

Terra Firma Video Interview

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by JogaBonito787
AC invite - anybody know what to expect ?

Already? Ive heard they will sit down with TF next week to finalise numbers for the AC.
Reply 41
Yeah, they told me the same - wanted to get back next week after discussing with TF...

Original post by uiopü
Already? Ive heard they will sit down with TF next week to finalise numbers for the AC.
Reply 42
Original post by london__
Yeah, they told me the same - wanted to get back next week after discussing with TF...

Any idea what the likelihood will be to get invited to the AC after that email?
Reply 43
Anyone got any news today?
Reply 44
Original post by uiopü
Anyone got any news today?

tbh: i don't think any news from today on is gonna be good news...
Reply 45
Original post by london__

Yeah, I was told at first round interview that they were gonna sit down with TF and finalise AC numbers on 22nd of Jan which is yesterday...
Reply 46
Oh, ok - I remembered 21st! Then they'll probably sent out final AC invites on Monday...

Original post by Bbbccc
Yeah, I was told at first round interview that they were gonna sit down with TF and finalise AC numbers on 22nd of Jan which is yesterday...
Any news ?
Hi, can anyone share some questions that were asked during the interviews? I was invited for a first round interview
Original post by neverbegin
Hi, can anyone share some questions that were asked during the interviews? I was invited for a first round interview

Is this the interview with thre associates and a director for the summer internship? I have it next week
Original post by gsbs2
Is this the interview with thre associates and a director for the summer internship? I have it next week

Yeah guess we are on the same boat
Original post by gsbs2
well, nobody is giving no clues about the process. Let me know if you hear anything. When is ur round?

Mine is on next wed, you?
Original post by gsbs2
Thursday. Do you know what the process is like? Is this the last stage?

I am not very sure. I suspect the interview will be both cv-based and technical e.g. LBO stuff?
Reply 53
I have my interviews on Thursday as well. Do you guys have any idea about the internship details/structure/duration etc.? I tried to look for anything online but didn't seem to find anything at all.
Original post by gsbs2
How did it go? Was it very technical?

I got one technical interview. LBO and leverage stuff. Quite tough :frown:
Hey guys,

May I ask for any insights for the video interview?

Thanks a lot.
Really appreciate it.
Hi, how long after receiving the video interview invite did you wait to complete the video interview? as the invitation does not list a deadline
Original post by rachelsuruixin
Hey guys,

May I ask for any insights for the video interview?

Thanks a lot.
Really appreciate it.

We supply the software to conduct video interviews, so we can definitely help you get prepared.

Most companies will ask you competency based questions (i.e. how you do something) with a much smaller number asking strengths-based questions (i.e. what engages and interests you). These approaches are very different, so be sure to clarify which one will be used for your interview. Whichever type of questions they asked, the hiring company will be looking to establish whether you can do the job to the required standard while fitting into the existing culture.

Most will be open questions. They usually consist of one part but some may digress to find out a little bit more about you. Nearly all the interview questions will be very straightforward, with no trick questions. Don’t be surprised if you are initially asked an icebreaker question. This is intended to ease you into the process and make you feel more comfortable.

Typically, you will have between 1.5 and 2 minutes to respond to a question. Hiring companies tend to give you more time than you need. They won’t be evaluating you on how long your answer is, so don’t think that you need to fill every second of the allocated time. If you finish your answer and still have time remaining, simply press the option to move on to the next question. There is no need to wait until the end of the allotted time.

If you want to familiarise yourself with the process, you can trial one question at https://shortlist.me/ After the free question you would need to upgrade to continue, but it might help you understand how it works at least

Hope this helps and good luck! If you have any more questions just shout.

................................ ................................ ................................ .
Shortlist.Me is a platform where you can prepare, practice and improve your interview skills to get ahead of your competition. We’re interviewing experts and here to help you, so ask away!
has anyone heard back post tests ?
Original post by 123wales123!!!
has anyone heard back post tests ?

How long after completing the video interview did you recieve the tests?

Quick Reply

Latest