The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
:rofl:

Yeah records are great :smile: You get this massive thing, bigger than a CD and you actually feel like you own something special :tongue: Especially with some of the album covers, Hunky Dory is like a painting :tongue:

I agree - its like you actually have something to show for when you've bought it. Especially as not many people have them anymore (well actually they're supposedly coming back into fashion?) They are very cool though :tongue:
Is that the one with the greeny/yellow background? If so I totally know what you mean! :tongue:
Original post by Amellia123
I agree - its like you actually have something to show for when you've bought it. Especially as not many people have them anymore (well actually they're supposedly coming back into fashion?) They are very cool though :tongue:
Is that the one with the greeny/yellow background? If so I totally know what you mean! :tongue:

Yeah, exactly :smile: (yeah, I heard about that. You're right). Yes :tongue:
This one :smile:

(edited 8 years ago)
Yeah, exactly :smile: (yeah, I heard about that. You're right). Yes :tongue:
This one :smile:

To me they have always felt more special than CDs (even though CDs are all I really own :tongue: ) And I think its great how they have kind of been 'rediscovered' again!

That's the one I mean! God there used to be some fantastic single/album art back then! :biggrin:
Original post by Amellia123
To me they have always felt more special than CDs (even though CDs are all I really own :tongue: ) And I think its great how they have kind of been 'rediscovered' again!

That's the one I mean! God there used to be some fantastic single/album art back then! :biggrin:

Yeah, they definitely are :smile: and yeah, it is great! :biggrin:

Haha I know :tongue:

SassKing's favourite example :lol:

Yeah, they definitely are :smile: and yeah, it is great! :biggrin:

Haha I know :tongue:

SassKing's favourite example :lol:

Haha how did I not expect The Bunnymen album covers to be rolled out :tongue: they are pretty awesome though I have to hand it to them :biggrin:
Original post by elena2003
what is your favourite movie

I'm not sure. I like so many movies. That's why I've never been able to decide.

Amellia's tired so idk if she's getting ready for bed now...might not see her until tomorrow morning

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Amellia's tired so idk if she's getting ready for bed now...might not see her until tomorrow morning

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hokay

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mhmm the thread had been pretty dead for a while

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh well

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

"Dead"...

*doesn't check this thread for 18 hours*
*skips 20 pages*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
"Dead"...

*doesn't check this thread for 18 hours*
*skips 20 pages*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha...a while just being the past couple of hours :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi! Ooh I forgot to say yesterday, can you please edit your posts in MTZ from about post #2552. One of the earlier posts got separated from the thread. I've just done my edits :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi! Ooh I forgot to say yesterday, can you please edit your posts in MTZ from about post #2552. One of the earlier posts got separated from the thread. I've just done my edits :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Done, Spot needs to edit his from somewhere like 2546

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Done, Spot needs to edit his from somewhere like 2546

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool, I saw :wink: Yeah, he said he'll do that at some point today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cool, I saw :wink: Yeah, he said he'll do that at some point today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Coolio

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest