The Student Room Group

Clueless about A levels

hi peeps. okay well i wanted to know which a levels lead to each career choice, like biology could lead to...etc. or what groups of a levels work well for a career choice, any career choice as i don't know what i want to be yet and i want to keep my options open thank u x
Ask google
Original post by KissMyAbs
Ask google

but this website is for advice about school crap so i came here instead
Original post by idontknowmedoyou
but this website is for advice about school crap so i came here instead

You could find better answers a lot quicker using google.
Reply 4
Original post by idontknowmedoyou
hi peeps. okay well i wanted to know which a levels lead to each career choice, like biology could lead to...etc. or what groups of a levels work well for a career choice, any career choice as i don't know what i want to be yet and i want to keep my options open thank u x

Trust me, no-one's gonna spend the time to list every career path for every A-Level subject :lol:
Reply 5
Biology leads to being a biologist
If you want to keep your degree (and subsequently career) choices open, taking at least two facilitating subjects (maths, biology, chemistry, physics, geography, history, English literature and languages) is a good plan :smile:
GCSEs lead to A-Levels. A-Levels lead to Degrees. Degrees lead to careers.

That's how it works. It starts quite broad with GCSEs, then you get narrower with A-Levels, and narrower still with Degrees. To an extent, A-Levels are merely a mean to get into uni; they won't lead to specific careers themselves.

Quick Reply

Latest